Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Beautiful pendant, Lugana! I would be delighted to test drive any jewelry for you. I'm sure your MIL will be thrilled.

I rarely have an opportunity to wear worth-mentioning jewelry these days, but yesterday I spent all day testing the pendant that I made for my mother-in-law for the Mother's Day :) it's a new design for me, and it was very very last minute preparation - I actually had to cast it directly in gold which I never usually do :eek: my mother-in-law loves watching birds, her garden is even listed in the book for bird-watchers of her community :) when she comes over here to Tenerife to see us - she adores the little hummingbirds we have everywhere and regrets not seeing them back in the UK.

View attachment 66384

The detail is fantastic. It came together very nicely.

Lugana, the hummingbird pendant is spectacular!! I love it!! Your MIL will be over the moon when she gets this!!!

Hi Lugana! You’ve been missed. Your new pendant creation is stunning. What a wonderful and thoughtful gift for your mother-in-law.

I'm still alive! :)

And it has been great catching up and reading about everyone's pearls. Everyone is looking great!

Is there a Ruckus planned for this summer?

I absolutely love this pendant Lugana. The combination of the rose gold with the color of the pearl is truly spectacular! Your mother in law is going to love this.������

kojimapearl, jshepherd, thank you guys, that's such an HONOR to receive these comments from you! thank you thank you! :) :)

Red, thank you! you are on the short-cut list for test-drives now ;)

Charlotta, 86Corvettegirl, pammbw, CricketBug, BWeaves, jeg, Parrot Lady, newberry, Peter, thank you! My MIL absolutely loved it and even put it into her special red wood jewelry box (that in itself is a big praise from her part :) ), and even asked if I could make some matching earrings for her birthday :eek: :D Honestly I'm very pleased how it turned out to be, I almost miss it now :)

A4FF065E-4A2A-49D4-9098-4A88242CF611.jpg
Simple tin cup bracelet wearing today. Everyone’s pearls so amazing, but I guess you have to start with the simple pieces. :)

B091D35D-D593-4956-9F1F-5D58C796631C.jpg
Bought a strand from PP of the tiny blue Akoya. Note to self: read description on size, lol. Paired with unicorn pearl from Sarah at Kojima Pearls. Love the two together

Mtummybear, you have beautiful pearls. I have to make notes to self sometimes as well. Mostly when pearls are bigger than I thought, like my first ripplestrand. 13-15mm... That’s huge. Still don't like them on their own.

Back