Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Gorgeous Fiji pearls, jeg. I remember that bracelet from the 2017 ruckus. And the necklace from Cees is really pretty.

Condolences on your loss, 86C.

86Corvettegirl, I’m so sorry to hear of the loss of your niece!

Love those Fijis, Jeg!

Mahalo nui loa, Mtummybear! And thank you very much to Red, 86C and Baby Nurse, too!:eek:

So sorry to hear of the loss of your niece, Corvettegirl. So sweet of you to wear such gorgeous pearls in her honor.

Jeg, love the ensemble and the Fijis. The color work together perfectly!

Gorgeous Fijis, JEG.

It was absolutely beautiful in Florida today. It was 80F with a cool breeze. My sister was supposed to visit, but she's under 4 feet of snow in Washington state. Maybe she'll make it by next week.

Today I wore both my ripples (short one is Kojima, longer one is Pacific Pearls) and my Kasumi earrings from Kojima. Also, my SOC ring. Handwoven tunic and shawl in silk and merino wool.

The intense colors of the Pacific Pearls ripples reflect on the paler Kojima strand and make it look more intense.

fullsizeoutput_b09.jpg

BWeaves, those ripples just glow, and I love the texture in your shawl. So much talent in this group.

That ensemble is just gorgeous, BWeaves. The longer strand of ripples is just luminous, and the one of a kind clothing sets it all off perfectly..

Gorgeous weavings and pearls, BWeaves. You really captured the intense colors of those pearls.

Your weaving is so remarkable ! Just beautiful and the pearls work beautifully. Sorry your sister couldn't make it...such weird weather. We had 117F two weeks ago and it's cold and raining today. But at least the weather doesn't close the airports like it does in the north. Hope she can get there soon .

Gorgeous Fijis, JEG.

It was absolutely beautiful in Florida today. It was 80F with a cool breeze. My sister was supposed to visit, but she's under 4 feet of snow in Washington state. Maybe she'll make it by next week.

Today I wore both my ripples (short one is Kojima, longer one is Pacific Pearls) and my Kasumi earrings from Kojima. Also, my SOC ring. Handwoven tunic and shawl in silk and merino wool.

The intense colors of the Pacific Pearls ripples reflect on the paler Kojima strand and make it look more intense.

View attachment 65414

Thank you Charlotta and BWeaves!

BWeaves, the colors of your ripples are really shouting out today. That shawl is my favorite of yours.’

Gorgeous pearls BWeaves. And to think you had early misgivings about the luminescent strand. Glad you came to your senses.:)

Back