Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

2thdktr Love your OceansCove necklaces.

Red Love the white Ts and your sweater and scarf.

Thanks Jeg, JP and BWeaves! My pics do not do Sarah's necklace justice. The color and luster are beautiful and since I am not a "pink" girl, JP found the darkest tourmalines that are almost grape/rootbeer color and it works.

Somehow I missed 2thdktrs beautiful custom made tincup, it is really breathtakingly beautiful.
Also missed Reds white tahitians. I have a white rikitea pearl in my multicolor strand and it is one of my favorites, after the blue ones. Imagine a whole white strand.

Thank you jeg, 2thdktr, BWeaves, and Charlotta.

Charlotta - The white Tahitians were a promotion a couple of years ago at PP. Jeremy specifically asked a pearl farmer to separate out the white Tahitians for him.

Yesterday my new OSKA Libani top in Beam arrived. So I wore it today with my Mexican opal and Kasumi pearl pendant from TLee. The designer was Soren and it features citrine and pink sapphire accents. I paired this with my freshwater keshi earrings from Kojima that I purchased from Sarah's ears at the PP Ruckus this past summer. I had the ear wires modified at TLee's to use a thicker gauge wire (I just don't like 24 gauge earwires. I think the new ones are 20 gauge.) I added silk scarf to help frame the pendant.

20190111_124423.jpg

20190111_124332.jpg

20190111_124224.jpg

I was very lucky to work with Jersey Pearl from Ocean's Cove on a custom necklace. I fell in love with her pairing of these petite GSSP with pink tourmalines and rose gold. She had posted a picture of the materials and she very patiently listened to my ideas and then came up with this lovely, delicate piece that is great on it's own and also very layerable. The mannequin shots are hers and the others are mine. They are layered in one shot with a GSSP and gold bead necklace from Catherine Cardinelli.
View attachment 64708

View attachment 64709

View attachment 64710

View attachment 64711

This is gorgeous!!! I love the rose gold with the goldens & pink tourmalines!

I wore this combo again the other day but added the Akoya keshi necklace from PP & an iridescent rainbow baroque pearl pendant I found on Etsy. It's hard for me to capture the colors... I'm such a lousy photographer.

Attachments

• 20190105_143104.jpg
    20190105_143104.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 20190105_143148.jpg
    20190105_143148.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 20190111_172021.jpg
    20190111_172021.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 21
Today, Luna came out to play with my Heather Benjamin abalone horn earrings!!

Attachments

• 20190111_163348.jpg
    20190111_163348.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 20
Thanks, Katbran. It's an inexpensive tunic from Zulily. It's very comfortable & long; it covers my tummy & my tushie. It graduates to more purple as it gets to the hem & end of the sleeves. It's also the same style tunic in the other pics but with a graduated floral pattern of golds, yellows, & orange.

Lovely pendant 86Corvettegirl, the color is really beautiful in the last photo. Luna also looks great with the abalon horn earrings.

Thank you, Charlotta!

Red, I am really loving your color combinations! The colors and flow of your sweaters and scarves with your pearls is so pleasing.

86C, I like the addition of the Akoya in your first photo. Great combo! And Luna’s coloring really stands out in the second!

Thanks, Charlotta, Jeg, & JP! I really like the Akoya keshi necklace. It's so comfortable & great for pendants. I was hoping to get one of those really cool GSS pendants PP had for their private launch to wear with this necklace but those went fast.

New Tahitians

New Tahitians

I have been so envious of all the beautiful pearls everyone bought during all the sensational pearl launches and VIP offerings. We were traveling almost all of the holiday season, so all I I could do was watch and mourn what I was missing. However, yesterday the The International Gem and Jewelry show started in my home city. Considering how starved I was for new pearls, I didn't bankrupt us. However, I bought a multi colored Tahitian strand. The pearls are almost uniform in size at about 12mm, an perfectly round with almost no blemishes. The strand is 19".

Attachments

• TAH.jpg
    TAH.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Partial-Str.jpg
    Partial-Str.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Hand.jpg
    Hand.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Hand2.jpg
    Hand2.jpg