Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Circled T's, ropes of blues, burgundy Edisons. I'm in love with it all.

Here's what I wore this week.

SoC ring.

fullsizeoutput_a2a.jpg

TNT rope and La Perlagrina, with Mom's sapphire swan. Isle of Skye tartan.

fullsizeoutput_a2b.jpg

Today, every blue akoya I own (almost). Staggering the orbit clasps to make it look on purpose.

fullsizeoutput_a2d.jpg

Love yourTahitians, annie!

Fun layers 86C! Hope the appointment went well and your wrist is back to normal.

Aerinha, your pearls have great color and look lovely on you.

BWeaves, I just love that ring!

Wearing my Tahitian ombré doubled with golden SS’s, from the PP VIP sale.

0559DF80-E6A6-43B4-B41B-76A549A2D1A2.jpg

Wow ... I miss two days of this thread and all heck breaks loose...what a fabulous fantasy of pearls ! Sadly I don't have time to go back to each photos and comment ... but... I'm going to try.. The new Kamoka ring with the dark pearl.. beautiful pearl ! Wonderful ropes abound ! Red your Paula C broach/pendant is stunning as are your ropes. BWeaves - linking the Blue Akoya.. looks marvellous ( and the ring... yummy)
C86- love the green of the Tahitians and jeg - always fabulous and I love your traveling pearls choices - and that shirt ! Aerinha- That Kong strand...quite amazing. I thought it was one of the purple/burgundy strands from PP until I read it ! Annie - That is a very sweet look with the tiny freshwaters and the little Tahitian ! Love it !

I know I've forgotten someone

Introducing my new to me Iceberg pearl!
9AE22092-820C-4D72-8298-376C3B1F657B.jpg

848C8919-C645-4DDC-9BB4-AC7EC4924C99.jpg

B7D0DCC1-D0F9-4440-95BA-14CCCD7AB01F.jpg

A52E4112-FD4E-4A0F-B8C6-32F0616E2ED5.jpg

Long story short, I spotted her during my Marie Antoinette drop pearl surrogate search, lost out on an auction for another big pearl, remembered the Iceberg...yesterday she was in London, today in PA. Setting is silver and she hangs from a closed back rose cut diamond. She is supposedly circa 1900:

Wow ... I miss two days of this thread and all heck breaks loose...what a fabulous fantasy of pearls ! Sadly I don't have time to go back to each photos and comment ... but... I'm going to try.. The new Kamoka ring with the dark pearl.. beautiful pearl ! Wonderful ropes abound ! Red your Paula C broach/pendant is stunning as are your ropes. BWeaves - linking the Blue Akoya.. looks marvellous ( and the ring... yummy)
C86- love the green of the Tahitians and jeg - always fabulous and I love your traveling pearls choices - and that shirt ! Aerinha- That Kong strand...quite amazing. I thought it was one of the purple/burgundy strands from PP until I read it ! Annie - That is a very sweet look with the tiny freshwaters and the little Tahitian ! Love it !

I know I've forgotten someone

Thanks. I had a bit of returners regret and was happy to find the Kongs.

As soon as my package of thread arrived I got stringing and my Kong edisons are now a necklace. Ignore my uncut threads I am waiting on glue to dry
06D9880B-E37C-4173-8B7D-BAD95CB64CDE.jpg

65DCBC77-637A-4FD7-B2E8-68068DFF3C78.jpg

I used fig BS as the wine was too red. They are copper, pink and wine in current light will have to see how fig looks when my pearls are more purple looking.

Mod shots. They look purple in these and the fig is still working :)
AC7B3342-A13E-496B-90A2-E9090B59E282.jpg

7B5558A6-177D-4D33-B925-3934536362B0.jpg

Pattye, thanks for the Iceberg compliment, I found her on another hunt and finally decided to buy

I sent Sarah, at Kojima Pearl, some of the SS keshi I had purchased in Hong Kong. I didn’t have anything particular in mind and just asked her to “work her magic.” The first draft was a long strand, but I thought it might be a little too long for me, so she outdid herself and created two lengths with open orbit clasps on all four ends. I can connect them, create lariats, and the shorter strand can be wrapped around my wrist three times for a bracelet. It’s just perfect!

Two custom strands with a large golden SS pendant from the holiday sale-
C35FE587-3442-41D6-9A33-2AB36CF19EE0.jpg

Worn with a strand of Vietnamese Akoya
8F8020D3-FD79-414B-92B9-62EEEC49E3D8.jpg

Back