Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks so much 86C! I’ve been wearing a lot of longer strands lately with the cooler weather.

BWeaves, what a nice compliment! I’m so touched... I do love both pearls and clothes. Your all white look is so light and refreshing. You’re so lucky to be in 80 degree sunshine!

Just bracelets yesterday-

3427C147-4361-4184-AC24-1B374D703DCA.jpg

J. Hunter bracelet from Fiji, and J. Hunter pearls from PP.

8CF54BB7-32FA-4596-BE1C-2A8402B7CE0C.jpg

Those bracelets are gorgeous. does the toggle work well with the pearls? I tend to do better with either toggles or box clasps on bracelets. As much as I love the orbit clasp on my necklaces, I can't work it one handed on a bracelet.

Last edited:
I knew those were Fiji bracelets before I scrolled down and confirmed it. So colorful!

BWeaves- the clasp on the side is very pretty and gives a lot of interest.

Jeg- beautiful Fiji bracelets and I second what BWeaves said about your pearls and clothes.

Yesterday, black and white Tahitian studs from Komoka, and La Perlagrina pendant from Komoka. Kasumi pendant and Tahitian keshi tin cup from Kojima.

View attachment 63196

Today, natural white Hanadama rope and double Freshadama necklace from PP. First time I've tried wearing Nana's clasp on the side. I saw a poster in Mayor's Jewelers from Mikimoto that had this triple look. Easy for us to replicate, I think.

View attachment 63197

Nana's akoya earrings. It's also a good closeup of the difference between Hanadamas and Freshadamas. The H's are much shinier, but they are both superb.

View attachment 63198

Mom's akoya ring.

View attachment 63199
Two completely different looks that you wear so well! I love your Mom's Akoya ring!!!

Thanks, BWeaves! I’m not particularly fond of toggle clasps, but it’s just a personal preference. I have always worn bracelets, so I can pretty much manage any type of clasp.

Thank you, Red! I have been wanting to see your Fiji pair since your’s scream with Autumn colors!

2thdktr, thank you so much for the very kind compliment!

Thank you, 86C! The bracelets have a really great range of color.

So, I have been living in the Fiji colors all fall. These are my two favorite Fiji strands to wear together. I have kept them on my dresser because I keep going back to them. I posted a photo of them about a week ago, (and lots of others along the way) but here are more from this week. The sky was a lot darker this week.

FCBB6B46-4088-43AF-97F3-4E17565A2FB4.jpg

3E3D1EF0-9609-42B4-8EC4-04489461B7EC.jpg

FF4D4542-FBE0-481F-BE5B-6D72BC113F27.jpg

Last edited:
JEG, your Fijis look perfect with your fall clothes. I wish it was Fall here. It's just Summer part 3.

Thanks so much, Charlotta and BWeaves! Fortunately it doesn’t get super cold here, but there can be a lot of dreary days this time of year.

Jeg, I am loving your Fijis!! I've been wearing my Fiji necklace a lot for Fall as well. The colors are perfect with Fall colors.

Wow! So many lovely pearls and great combinations ladies!

We had a few minutes of sun so I snapped a neck shot of my new Tahitian necklace from the October PP sale.

IMG_6858.jpg

Back