Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

That kojima tincup is beautiful BWeaves and goes so well with the pistachios. Love the dragon clasp as well. Sorry about your foot. Hope it heals quickly.
The 20inch tahitians from Cees are lovely on you 86Corvettegirl.
A photo on my tincup tahitians I made myself with really colorful circled tahitians I bought from Druzydesign.
_20180905_123345.jpg
This is the shorter lenght, can also make it 2inch longer.

There is so much beauty in this thread! It should be turned into a pearl fashion book!

I made another necklace using an apricot offround freshwater strand and a strand of very small freshwater pearls. Both are from Pearllunar on ebay. I've had the apricot strand for years and didn't really use it. I had to use soft flex beading wire in very fine because of the tiny drillholes on the smaller pearls.
_20180908_180323.jpg
_20180908_175747.jpg
The necklace is about 31inch. The earrings are made from metallic drops, 8-11mm, also from Pearllunar
_20180908_180254.jpg

Charlotta, your pearls are beautiful! I love how you re-purposed the apricot strand into a beautiful strand you will wear! Those metallic drops are perfect with the strand. I so admire all you ladies who restring your pearls & create new lovelies for me to drool over!

Thank you Bweaves, 86Corvettegirl, suchi and Katbran. Now I can hang my tasselenhancer on it when it's a little longer. The tassel don't look good on a short strand, it needs some lenght. Yes it is so fun when I can remake my jewelry whenever I want, I have been stringing for years, but just recently learned to wirewrap. Now I want to make jewelry from scratch, like melting metal and such. I don't know where to learn that, Also works a lot.

79917834-D797-4C28-8E8D-0E1F696059F0.jpg
A recent purchase from Cees. Drop shaped Golden South sea pearl pendant. Sorry not wearing, but wanted to share. Love the simplicity of the pendant.

Been gone for a while but I HAD to come drool over Sheri's pics! That costume is just incredible, Sheri. A true labor of love, I can't imagine how tedious and hand-crampy and eye-crossing it was to sew on that many beetle wings! You're amazing. And I'm 100% on board with a costumed Ruckus party, that would be so much fun! And a great excuse to pile on even more pearls than we did last year ;)

I didn’t wear any pearls today, but have some fun new pearly accessories! Not great photos, but I used some of the little pearls I’ve been collecting to decorate some phone cases. Yes, real freshwater pearls on my phone, because I’m extra like that ��. If anyone is interested I can write up a tutorial so you can do your own. It’s not too complicated, but I had to try a few things before I figured out how to get the pearls really solidly on there.

Using the teal one now, the purple one is still drying.

F786DED1-0356-4892-9BD3-1718DC2BA49F.jpg

Battah, those phone cases are stunning, and so creative!!!

I could imagine a case with pearly octopi on ... ;)

Back