Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

A good pearl day here ... first Jeg's delightful looks; each one a treasure, and then Red's GLORIOUS new pipi strands ... SO glad you got both, Red; they look wonderful on you!!!

JEG: So you're the one who got the Kojima pearls I was eyeing. I kept thinking if there were still on the website by the time the sale started, I'd buy them, but they disappeared before that. I was hoping someone from PG would buy them so I can at least see them again. Thank you for saving my checkbook, but boy I was lusting after that ombre' Tahitian strand and those SOC pearls.

Red: Those Pipi pearls are gorgeous.

I just died!!! Red and Jeg - green with envy doesn't quite cover it ;)

New pendant (link to video):
IMG_3337.jpg
[video]https://photos.app.goo.gl/WSAoBZSy3ntSidnu9[/video]

Last edited:
Thanks so much, Marianne, Cathy, Katbran, BWeaves, MSC, and most especially, Sarah!

BWeaves, I’ve had the ombré strand for about three years, so I don’t know who purchased the one that was most recently listed. I was eying it, though!

I'm heading out to Town Hall and the library wearing my golden SSP from Cees. It's a gorgeous, sunny spring day and this was taken just inside my front door.

Golden SSP necklace in May.jpg

Ah, thanks JEG. I thought it didn't quite look the same on second viewing. Hum, I wonder who got the new one?

Red, that's a cool set! congratulations!

Pearl Dreams, lovely drop shapes - so smooth and pleasing to the eye)) deep color as well. Cees has most gorgeous pearls!

It was an unusually dull gloomy day today. Really weird) double row silver akoya and a single freshwater pearl bracelet from our uniforms (yep, we have pearls as part of the work attire :cool: :p ). I'm not really used to pieces like this, so sort of trying different variants)

Double row blue akoya.JPG

Uniform bracelets.JPG

"Pearl Uniform" ... love it, Lugana :)

Pearl Dreams, that golden drop necklace is truly the stuff of dreams!

MSC, I missed your cool looking pendant. Did you make it yourself?

Heading out in style Pearl Dreams and Lugana!!

Thank you for your kind comments jeg, Marianne, CathyKeshi, Sarah, Katbran, BWeaves, MSC, and Lugana.

A few more photos of these poe pipi pearls. I tried clipping the two strands together, and I also am showing them around my neck without any extender. The colors look nice with my Fiji drops. However, I like the extender solution the best. That way you can see all the tiny gorgeous pearls.

20180508_115410.jpg

20180509_094321s.jpg20180508_115546.jpg

Attachments

• 20180509_094828 (002).jpg
    20180509_094828 (002).jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 30
The colors go really well together and they definitely suit you, Red!

Red, those look great together! Those pipi pearls would go well with so many things, even like citrines or smoky quartz pendants (if you wear gems with pearls of course ;) )

Those colors really do suit you so well, Red! I love the color variety of pipis.

Thanks, Jeg! Yes, I made that one - I am teaching myself how to solder in my very limited spare time. Right now it's just stuff like soldering eye rings, very basic stuff.

Such a wonderful mix of colors in that pipi strand! Reminds me of flint corn ("Indian corn").

PD - That's an excellent absolutely spot on description ! They look like Indian Corn !! So gorgeous. And speaking of Gorgeous with a capital G those GSS are beautiful..never get tired of seeing them !!

Red thats a great combo..those beautiful pendants and the Pipe !! The colours work perfectly !

Lugana - oh no..you have to wear pearls for work... :D Love those Tahitians on you ! And the work bracelet .. that is only the white pearl and not the pink and blue ?

MSC - Love your pendant ! I'm sure you'll get a lot of wear out of that one !! What will you hang it from ?

Back