Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

White SS strand.

white south sea pearl strand

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeg, your WSS strand is gorgeous! This week PP had the baroque’s on a flash sale and I picked up one, and it’s on it’s way in time for Christmas....now that I see yours I’m even more excited to get mine! It’s true what Kathbran says about the baroque’s, they’re are much more interesting than the Edison’s!

I'm so behind - beautiful pearls, everyone!!

Thanks, Katbran, lilpearl, BWeaves and Battah! Lilpearl, can’t wait to see your strand!

Yesterday’s silly festive holiday look at work. I thought the GSSP kind of evoked ornaments, so they worked with my awesome pants lol

D0B82884-3370-4CCE-80C3-86128ECC8022.jpg

Looks like a comfy festive look with your awesome pants, Battah! I just love your keshi mixed ropes...

Last edited:
PATTYE!!! If you see this, look under my post name. I just noticed it this morning! A little Christmas Magic changed my name!!! Or an elf? Maybe by the name of Jeremy??? Love it!!! Ahahahaha!

Dear Traveling Pearl - Now we just need a picture of said pearl added to your avatar.

Jeg, that large baroque WSS strand looks regal on you! I love your new designation! I agree you need an avatar photo.

Battah, you do look festooned with golden ornaments. Such a lovely necklace!

jeg and Kay, thank you so much! This necklace really managed to get me bitten by the GSSP bug...

Dear Traveling Pearl - Now we just need a picture of said pearl added to your avatar.

Red and Kay- Great suggestion! Best I could do for now. I’ll have to take another photo when I see a good backdrop.

My Fiji bracelet from PP, Ruckus 2017. I strung it on ribbon for a casual party necklace.

pearl paradise fijian pearl bracelet strung on ribbon

Thanks, Baby Nurse! The renaming was a happy surprise this morning. I have no idea how long it’s been changed, but it made my day, today!

Back