• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

KaySD

PP just had a “flash” sale of Fiji pearl strands. My itchy finger just stretched and clicked. I have wanted to add this type of unusal pearl to my stash of pearls. They are 9 - 13.1 mm in size and described as having strong iridescent colors. There were only a few strands available and it was hard to choose. . Anyone else indulge?

They are lovely, Luvglitz! I'm afraid my itchy finger succumbed to temptation too, lol. I'd post a pic, but I can't remember how to save images from the PP site.

BWeaves

BWeaves - bit hot for sweaters ..maybe they should have considered an Ugly Xmas TShirt day. Love those earrings...what is it about the ripples that make you say they look better in a photo.? Are they pale in real life ?

They look pale peach in real life. The Florida sun washes them out. But step into the shade and they become very metallic. They looked amazing at Ruckus, and bland when I got home. I know it's the quality of light. I make sure I wear them when I'm going to be in the shade a lot, because that's when they really shine.

jeg

Traveling Pearl
White SS strand.

Click image for larger version  Name:	47B65C2D-6A93-4DE4-990A-68405DD6247F.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	123.4 KB ID:	379805

Last edited by a moderator:

Lilpearl

White SS strand from POJ. These were from the handful of strands Kevin received from the pearl farm in the remote region of Northern Australia. I chose the most baroque strand of the group!

View attachment 57555

Jeg, your WSS strand is gorgeous! This week PP had the baroque’s on a flash sale and I picked up one, and it’s on it’s way in time for Christmas....now that I see yours I’m even more excited to get mine! It’s true what Kathbran says about the baroque’s, they’re are much more interesting than the Edison’s!

battah

I'm so behind - beautiful pearls, everyone!!

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thanks, Katbran, lilpearl, BWeaves and Battah! Lilpearl, can’t wait to see your strand!

battah

Yesterday’s silly festive holiday look at work. I thought the GSSP kind of evoked ornaments, so they worked with my awesome pants lol

D0B82884-3370-4CCE-80C3-86128ECC8022.jpg

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Looks like a comfy festive look with your awesome pants, Battah! I just love your keshi mixed ropes...

Last edited:

jeg

Traveling Pearl
PATTYE!!! If you see this, look under my post name. I just noticed it this morning! A little Christmas Magic changed my name!!! Or an elf? Maybe by the name of Jeremy??? Love it!!! Ahahahaha!

Red

Dear Traveling Pearl - Now we just need a picture of said pearl added to your avatar.

KaySD

Jeg, that large baroque WSS strand looks regal on you! I love your new designation! I agree you need an avatar photo.

Battah, you do look festooned with golden ornaments. Such a lovely necklace!

battah

jeg and Kay, thank you so much! This necklace really managed to get me bitten by the GSSP bug...

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Dear Traveling Pearl - Now we just need a picture of said pearl added to your avatar.

Red and Kay- Great suggestion! Best I could do for now. I’ll have to take another photo when I see a good backdrop.

jeg

Traveling Pearl
My Fiji bracelet from PP, Ruckus 2017. I strung it on ribbon for a casual party necklace.

BD1AD0AB-60B9-43DE-83B5-62F32C1DC10C.jpeg