Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

That is a really cool clasp Pareltje! I can definitely see it to the side or front.

Pareltje, your strand is lovely and wonderfully complemented by the cool flower clasp!

Today I wore my new Tahitian strand.

Wearing my new Tahitian strand

Thanks JP, jeg and annie for your sweet words.
Annie, I love your T, the colors pop against your grey blouse. Lovely colors.

Stunning Goldens pareltje! Love the clasp too!

Purranha, lovely layering! Love your style.

Stunning Ts annie!

Just whipped up this silver and freshwater keshi tin cup for my sister’s friend. Might make one for myself!

silver and freshwater keshi tin cup

silver and freshwater keshi tin cup 2

D53D286A-17DB-445A-8FAsilver and freshwater keshi tin cup 35-71DE21419ED7.jpg

Thanks GG, katbran for your sweet compliments, I'm happy with my gssp. What a delicate elegance you made there, Sanippy!

Three special Edison pearls from Grace Pearl-
These are from a wishlist I placed with PP about four years ago. The largest pearl is a coppery pinky color and is set on Hisano’s Little H rose gold bale. The middle pearl has an intense luster and a unique color I can’t even describe. It is a goldish, greenish, sometimes orangish tinge. The third pearl also has intense luster and the color has that oil slick effect. I really love these pearls!

Special Grace Edisons from Pearl Paradise wish list

Jeg- Stunners all. So pretty.

Sanippy- Great bracelet.

Pretty bracelet, Sanippy! You should def make yourself one (or a stack!).

jeg those are gorgeous.

Pareltje, Katbran, Sanippy, thank you for the compliments on my new rope.

Sanippy, I love the keshi bracelet.

Jep, Your pendants are beautiful. I really like the color of the center pendant - a beautiful golden peach to my eyes!

Three special Edison pearls from Grace Pearl-
These are from a wishlist I placed with PP about four years ago. The largest pearl is a coppery pinky color and is set on Hisano’s Little H rose gold bale. The middle pearl has an intense luster and a unique color I can’t even describe. It is a goldish, greenish, sometimes orangish tinge. The third pearl also has intense luster and the color has that oil slick effect. I really love these pearls!

View attachment 56891

I remember that one on the very right!!!

I have a minimalist wardrobe and I think every picture I've posted features my gray turtle neck. lol

Anyhow, I wore my green circle Tahitian rope today.

wearing green circle Tahitian rope

In the box:

green circle Tahitian rope in the box

Thank you Red, BWeaves, Battah, and Annie!!!

Jeremy- You outdid yourself with my wish list- they are favorites of mine!

BWeaves- Ahaha- I used fun tak.

Jeg, your Edisons are incredible. I'm sure the middle one has an interesting color which shifts
continously when the light hits it.
Annie, I'm partial to green, your Ts are pretty.

Thank you Pareltje and Katbran! Pareltje, I just noticed your photo showing the clasp this morning and love it. It’s rare to see a strand of GSS with a sense of fun.

Annie- I also have a fondness for green Tahitians. Your rope looks great!

Sanippy- Yes, make one for yourself! But I agree with Battah- make a stack!

Back