Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Pearls and leather, yes!!! I love pearls with denim, too. It's nice that your boss recognizes pearls. I usually have my co-irkers tell me, "I like your beads." Sigh.

Pearls and leather, yes!!! I love pearls with denim, too. It's nice that your boss recognizes pearls. I usually have my co-irkers tell me, "I like your beads." Sigh.

Awww really?? People in my office seems to always know its pearls. Even guys. I mean it look pretty obvious. Occasionally ones asked if the pearls are real or not.

BWeaves, I am totally copying your "co-irkers" phrase!
Asurazzy, your pearls and leather combo are fierce--love this look and gorgeous pearls.
J.

Asurazzy- loving your pearls and leather combo!

Red, your bracelets are particularly luscious. If the truth be know, I do not own even one pearl bracelet. I am so hard on the bracelets I do wear as I always seem to be bumping them on various surfaces. You are tempting me, though.

Asurazzy, I love your tin cup necklace with it’s combination of different types of pearls. Lately, it is taking me longer and longer to finish dressing as I try layering various strands on my outfit of the day.

I stole this idea from someone here on PG. A larger Pill-a-day container for keeping my earrings from getting jumbled up together in my jewelry drawer. I like that I can see through it. This one has little rubber feet on the bottom so I won't accidentally knock it off the counter. I think I'm going to get a second one.

A larger Pill-a-day container for keeping my earrings from getting jumbled up

BWeaves, I think that is a wonderful idea. I may use it for traveling. My earrings while in a jewelry pouch get all jumbled together. Your way, they are always organized and safe in pairs.

For traveling, I think I'd put a little white felt in each compartment so they don't bounce around.

Bweaves what a fantastic idea for earring storage!
I'll probably do the same thing very soon.

I repeat, I stole the pill box idea from someone else on PG. So please speak up and take credit.

I also use clear plastic bead storage boxes for my jewelry, this way those pieces are easier to find. I still have to find a box to store my strands.

I love the pill box idea too!

Credit where due: it was BAS who posted it:

BWeaves and BAS, what an awesome storage idea! Definitely going to borrow it too.

Re: coworkers, last week when I was wearing my GSSP harvest/keshi rope, my coworker told me she likes my beads. Sigh...

Battah - Try not to be disappointed with your coworkers. At least they recognize that your "beads" are something special, even if they don't understand why. It reminds me of when I admired Caitlin's Bahraini rope, thinking they were freshwater, and wondering why my freshwater didn't look that good.

Anyhow, on to today's pearls. My Sea of Cortez triple pendant set in palladium with diamonds by Stephen Vincent Design, and my carved Kamoka mana bracelet. I so enjoy my pearls.

Sea of Cortez triple pendant set in palladium with diamonds by Stephen Vincent Design

carved Kamoka mana bracelet

Thanks, PD. I wanted to give credit where credit was due, but I could not remember who I stole the idea from.

Red: We enjoy your pearls, too.

Oh I know BWeaves, that's why I posted it. :)

battah, I'm sure most people think my GSS pearls are just beads! I think most don't even know there is such a thing as golden south sea pearls.

Back