Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

JerseyPearl- I got all excited when I saw your extender, right down to the added keshi! And then I remembered..
mine has the fish hook clasp! Guess I won't be extending it anytime soon.

tahitian tin cup

JerseyPearl- I got all excited when I saw your extender, right down to the added keshi! And then I remembered..

jeg - you know that any jeweler can change out a clasp...:rolleyes:

Ahaha! Red- I think I will leave the tin cup alone for now.

Fridgetnator- thank you! I thought that strand was so unusual. I haven't seen a collection of those colors together in a strand before. Lots of taupe colors, and there's one towards the center that has some lavender.

Jeg, So Beautiful!
I think you can have an extender made with another fish hook clasp :D

Key those Tahitians are really beautiful, I love the muted colors.

JP thank you!

Here we go, attempting to post a right-side-up pic of today's look, plus a bonus pic of my GSSP harvest baby since modeling pics always wash out the colors.

pic of my GSSP harvest baby

pic of my GSSP harvest baby

Battah, that's gorgeous!!! I love keshi and you've made a beautiful combination that looks like it would go well with anything. I bet you get lots of use from it. The coral strand is lovely. After reading the coral thread and seeing Purrahna's coral strand, I bought a few coral beads to make myself a strand. The freshwater strand does look heavy, but it is very pretty. Looks great with the coral!

Sunseeker, Congratulations on your newest grandchild! She's adorable and looks like perfection! Glad everyone is doing well!

BWeaves, that's too bad you lost the other half of the earring. I like JP's idea of wearing mismatched earrings.

PD, lovely white sspearls. I like the two in the middle facing each other.

Jeg, I remember your dangling pearls from Ruckus. They are very colorful and unique. Your new Tahitian strand is nice as well. How do the colors compare to your seaglass strand? The tin cup pearls are sooo colorful! Love them!

JP, what neat colors in your tin cup! The addition of the extender is brilliant too!

I think that's about all this brain remembers. I didn't go back that far though. Catch up is painful. ;)

I like what you have done with that, Battah!

Amti, the two strands of Tahitians are very different. The pastel Tahitians are very taupe/champagne. The Seaglass necklace is silvery blue/green/gold with high luster. Thanks for asking- I wouldn't have thought to compare them.

pastel Tahitians are very taupe/champagne. The Seaglass necklace is silvery blue/green/gold with high luster

pastel Tahitians are very taupe/champagne. The Seaglass necklace is silvery blue/green/gold with high luster

Battah, oh I really love that keshi and gssp combo in a rope!
Jeg, what lovely eye candies you have. Gorgeous.

I love the Sea Glass necklace. By the time I pinged Sarah it was gone. But I still get to see it, so all's good.

Thank you so much amti, Katbran, jeg, and Pareltje!

jeg those Tahitian colors are so soft and dreamy. Lovely.

Gosh, when put side by side, the colors are all so different, but yet, they look beautiful together too!

My angelskin coral and baroque freshwater double strand that I just posted in the recycled jewelry challenge thread, with an extra pic that actually shows the pearl colors. They're SO hard to photograph!

angelskin coral and baroque freshwater double strand

angelskin coral and baroque freshwater double strand 2

Chocolate Tahitians Today

Chocolate Tahitians Today

I finally found a blouse that really compliments (at least I think so) my subtle natural chocolate brown Tahitians. I bought this strand a year ago and unfortunately seldom where it. The baroque Tahitian pendant also shows coppery brown tones. The pearls are 10-12mm. I am also wearing an antique rose gold watch chain doubled over.

aroque Tahitian pendant also shows coppery brown tones. The pearls are 10-12mmaroque Tahitian pendant also shows coppery brown tones. The pearls are 10-12mmaroque Tahitian pendant  coppery brown tones 10-12mmaroque Tahitian pendant also shows coppery brown tones 10-12mm

What a lovely autumn look, Luvglitz. The pearls are stunning with that new blouse ... and OOOH that rose gold watch chain!

Back