• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

jeg

Traveling Pearl
BWeaves- that Judy Jetson pendant is cool and I especially get a kick out of how all your pieces are named!

Battah- how nice to have a personal stylist! Those ropes look great together. And you were able to get some of those neat coral beads away from Purr. (The furry Purr, that is)

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Believe it or not, this is a Tahitian strand of real pastels. I was on the fence about it because it is so pastel it almost reads like freshwaters, but it is so unique and I especially like the dark champagne, taupe, pearls. I took a couple more golden pearls out to emphasize the taupe. Attaching it with a couple different clothing colors-

IMG_3908.jpg

IMG_3893.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

jeg

Traveling Pearl
JerseyPearl- I love your tin cup! I have a Kamoka tin cup myself and just love it. I need to make an extender for mine- good idea!

jeg

Traveling Pearl
JerseyPearl- I got all excited when I saw your extender, right down to the added keshi! And then I remembered..
mine has the fish hook clasp! Guess I won't be extending it anytime soon.

IMG_3981.jpg

Red

JerseyPearl- I got all excited when I saw your extender, right down to the added keshi! And then I remembered..

View attachment 55697

jeg - you know that any jeweler can change out a clasp...:rolleyes:

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Ahaha! Red- I think I will leave the tin cup alone for now.

Fridgetnator- thank you! I thought that strand was so unusual. I haven't seen a collection of those colors together in a strand before. Lots of taupe colors, and there's one towards the center that has some lavender.

Abi

View attachment 55697

Jeg, So Beautiful!
I think you can have an extender made with another fish hook clasp :D

battah

Key those Tahitians are really beautiful, I love the muted colors.

JP thank you!

Here we go, attempting to post a right-side-up pic of today's look, plus a bonus pic of my GSSP harvest baby since modeling pics always wash out the colors.

IMG_3745.jpg

IMG_3747.jpg

amti

Battah, that's gorgeous!!! I love keshi and you've made a beautiful combination that looks like it would go well with anything. I bet you get lots of use from it. The coral strand is lovely. After reading the coral thread and seeing Purrahna's coral strand, I bought a few coral beads to make myself a strand. The freshwater strand does look heavy, but it is very pretty. Looks great with the coral!

Sunseeker, Congratulations on your newest grandchild! She's adorable and looks like perfection! Glad everyone is doing well!

BWeaves, that's too bad you lost the other half of the earring. I like JP's idea of wearing mismatched earrings.

PD, lovely white sspearls. I like the two in the middle facing each other.

Jeg, I remember your dangling pearls from Ruckus. They are very colorful and unique. Your new Tahitian strand is nice as well. How do the colors compare to your seaglass strand? The tin cup pearls are sooo colorful! Love them!

JP, what neat colors in your tin cup! The addition of the extender is brilliant too!

I think that's about all this brain remembers. I didn't go back that far though. Catch up is painful. ;)

jeg

Traveling Pearl
I like what you have done with that, Battah!

Amti, the two strands of Tahitians are very different. The pastel Tahitians are very taupe/champagne. The Seaglass necklace is silvery blue/green/gold with high luster. Thanks for asking- I wouldn't have thought to compare them.

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

Pareltje

Battah, oh I really love that keshi and gssp combo in a rope!
Jeg, what lovely eye candies you have. Gorgeous.

BWeaves

I love the Sea Glass necklace. By the time I pinged Sarah it was gone. But I still get to see it, so all's good.

battah

Thank you so much amti, Katbran, jeg, and Pareltje!

jeg those Tahitian colors are so soft and dreamy. Lovely.

amti

Gosh, when put side by side, the colors are all so different, but yet, they look beautiful together too!

battah

My angelskin coral and baroque freshwater double strand that I just posted in the recycled jewelry challenge thread, with an extra pic that actually shows the pearl colors. They're SO hard to photograph!

IMG_3792.jpg

IMG_3797.jpg