Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Brothers wedding from 9/15/17. They had a medieval theme. So dressed accordingly, in 14th century type attire.

Picture is cropped the whole thing was too large so you just get my ear, neck half smile and my brothers boutonniere. :eek:

The earrings were from a strand of Freshwater pearls given to my mom because the very center pearl looked similar though smaller than Elizabeth Taylor's La Peregrina pearl. Mama made me the earrings of the pearls on either side of the center one for my birthday several years ago.

The necklace: Fresh water pearl strand from Pearl Paradise many years ago I added garnet accents and a fleur-de-lis pendant.

Fresh water pearl strand from Pearl Paradise many years ago I added garnet accents and a fleur-de-lis pendant

OOOO, medieval themed wedding. I love it! And it's perfect for pearls.

The Everything Bagel rope with my Mom's SS drop earrings. Bonus jade bangle. I didn't even know the bangle was in the photo until a minute ago.

Katalin, gorgeous chubby ssp you have there.
Ash, fun necklace.
BWeaves, pearls and jade hmmm great combo.

So many lovely pictures! Katalin, your pendant is stunning! Ash, what a fun neckalce and I bet it was a fun event too! BW, your pearls and jade are lovely & looks perfect with your dress!

I'm wearing my Kamoka pendant and Kojima necklace to welcome my newest little angel into the world, grandbaby #4! Mom, Baby, and Dad all doing well!
new baby Finley

So many lovely pictures! Katalin, your pendant is stunning! Ash, what a fun neckalce and I bet it was a fun event too! BW, your pearls and jade are lovely & looks perfect with your dress!

I'm wearing my Kamoka pendant and Kojima necklace to welcome my newest little angel into the world, grandbaby #4! Mom, Baby, and Dad all doing well!
View attachment 55492

Oh, hello dear cutie!
Your little angel is so cute, SunSeeker. This angel is a precious pearl for sure!

Oh my goodness, SunSeeker, what a delicious little squishy face! Congratulations <3

SunSeeker,

Yes It was a fun wedding! Oh look at the baby "pearl" along with the Kamoka pendant. Congratulations! Happy to hear everyone is doing well.

Oh look at the baby "pearl" along with the Kamoka pendant. Congratulations! Happy to hear everyone is doing well.

That's exactly what I was going to say. Congratulations, SunSeeker!!!

Congratulations, Grandma Sunseeker! Much happiness to you and your family!

I am trying to catch up quickly – there are so many gorgeous pearls, but I do not have time to comment on them all.

SunSeeker, Congratulations on your precious new grandbaby!

Pearl Dreams, I am so sorry to hear about your husband’s injury. I hope he is continuing to progress well in his recovery. I am glad to hear the corporation is paying his full pay without hassle. (Of course, they are probably worried about getting sued.)

Battah, your son is such a cutie! He distracted me from the gorgeous goldens, lol.

This is a pendant from the Tahiti Pearl Market/Margo Pearls. Sadly they closed their store in Hawaii, but still have several locations in French Polynesia. It is made up of individual slides and can be worn with any number and in any configuration. This was originally a pair of earrings that I took apart. There was a pendant in this style, but the pearls were too big for my liking. I was going to choose pearls to have it made up in yellow gold, but I kept coming back to the combination in these earrings. The salesman said the jewelry that is made for all their stores comes from a selection of pearls from 7 farms, so they have lots to choose from. I have looked at ready made stock with different eyes since then. I'm also happy I went with the white gold because it seems to highlight the colors better.

pendant from the Tahiti Pearl Market/Margo Pearls

Back