• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

KatalinPG

Asurazzy- no this is a very simple sterling silver bail with cz. But I like it. I assembled it myself! It's not easy to buy high quality gold findings in Europe. If I find something it's really expensive, if I buy something from oversea - even if the price is ok - the 20% VAT makes is expensive. So I opted for a cheap but nice solution!

CathyKeshi

You're most welcome, anytime, Katalin :) I don't post from my iPhone, so can't help you there ... have no idea how to post from an iPhone or any other phone lol ...

Ash

Brothers wedding from 9/15/17. They had a medieval theme. So dressed accordingly, in 14th century type attire.

Picture is cropped the whole thing was too large so you just get my ear, neck half smile and my brothers boutonniere. :eek:

The earrings were from a strand of Freshwater pearls given to my mom because the very center pearl looked similar though smaller than Elizabeth Taylor's La Peregrina pearl. Mama made me the earrings of the pearls on either side of the center one for my birthday several years ago.

The necklace: Fresh water pearl strand from Pearl Paradise many years ago I added garnet accents and a fleur-de-lis pendant.

Attachments

• 006 (2).jpg
    006 (2).jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 0

BWeaves

The Everything Bagel rope with my Mom's SS drop earrings. Bonus jade bangle. I didn't even know the bangle was in the photo until a minute ago.

after1

after3

SunSeeker

So many lovely pictures! Katalin, your pendant is stunning! Ash, what a fun neckalce and I bet it was a fun event too! BW, your pearls and jade are lovely & looks perfect with your dress!

I'm wearing my Kamoka pendant and Kojima necklace to welcome my newest little angel into the world, grandbaby #4! Mom, Baby, and Dad all doing well!
new baby Finley.jpg

Pareltje

So many lovely pictures! Katalin, your pendant is stunning! Ash, what a fun neckalce and I bet it was a fun event too! BW, your pearls and jade are lovely & looks perfect with your dress!

I'm wearing my Kamoka pendant and Kojima necklace to welcome my newest little angel into the world, grandbaby #4! Mom, Baby, and Dad all doing well!
View attachment 55492

Oh, hello dear cutie!
Your little angel is so cute, SunSeeker. This angel is a precious pearl for sure!

battah

Oh my goodness, SunSeeker, what a delicious little squishy face! Congratulations <3

Ash

SunSeeker,

Yes It was a fun wedding! Oh look at the baby "pearl" along with the Kamoka pendant. Congratulations! Happy to hear everyone is doing well.