Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

so true, Kalmen! Kay, those pistachios are perfection! I agree, the perfect summer adornment, and they look perfect on you!!

WOW, Kay, those pistachios are something special! As is your Burmese ring (and Caitlin's original). Love seeing the wax process.

Today I am wearing a recently completed project, a fancy cut amethyst and SoC keshi necklace. It's wire wrapped in 22k yellow gold except for the last amethysts on either side, which are in 14k yellow gold in order to transition to the 14k chain that I used. I'm really happy with how this came out! Now I'd like to do a bracelet to match. It never ends!!!
fancy cut amethyst and SoC keshi necklace worn
fancy cut amethyst and SoC keshi necklace close up
fancy cut amethyst and Sea of Cortez keshi necklace in hand

Oh wow. My eye goes right to the bicolor pearl at the center, but they are all gorgeous.

Kay - Wonderful pistachios. I adore those, and how nice to have earrings as well.

Thank you for relating the history of the Oracle Ring setting. Yes, it was inspired by Caitlin's beautiful ring, which we admired so. I have a feeling we will be finding that a lot of our pearly memories lead back to Caitlin.

You keep wowing me with wonderful pieces MSC ... this is lovely, and that center keshi is adorable!

Thank you, BWeaves, BN, Sun, PW, and Cathy!!!
Life has been kinda nutty lately so this one sat almost done for ::months:: before I found the right center pearl. I love that the center one is wonky shaped and bicolored too!
I decided to wear it a little longer (attached a bracelet as a makeshift extender) with the matching earrings (apologies for the poor office lighting, it's storming outside today).
Wire wrapped amethyst and Sea of Cortez keshi necklace

Wow love this! You make the nicest pieces MSC - delicate, well proportioned and a little bit funky! I need to get back into wire wrapping.

Hi there! so I just scrambled looking at photos where I'm wearing my pearls in action. I wear my pearls al,ost everyday in my activities in different ways as I like it. Sorry if the pearls pics arent very clear but it was in action with me thats for sure. First pic I was eating a pie having coffee with my friend. Pearl and pie! awesum combo! It is big freshwater necklace with golden baroque southsea dangle earring. Second pic its my bday, wearing dyed akoya I got from pearl paradise layered with the black pearl pendant. Third one was in a foodcourt wearing my set of big freshwater baroque pendant and dangle earring. 4th about to go to a party hey why not showing off my black flowers set heeeyy...and 5th at the train stat about to go watching movies with the black pearl flower pendant.

big freshwater necklace with golden baroque south sea dangle earring - eating pieMy birthday - wearing dyed akoya I got from pearl paradise layered with the black pearl pendantwearing my set of big freshwater baroque pendant and dangle earringabout to go to a party hey why not showing off my black flowers setat the train stat about to go watching movies with the black pearl flower pendant

MSC! You got SOC keshi!!! Ahhh, they are beautiful and the amethyst matching looks great!

Asurrazzy, welcome! Looks like you have a very nice collection! Gosh, I wish I could taste that cake!!!

ya that is correct! was one of the coffee shop at westfield pitt st near Zara hehe!

Thank you Amti. Reading the posts here to know more bout pearls! cake wasnt that great tho..it was so so ahahah.

thank you Katbran, bday pic was from last year. Only 2 months away from this year bday,,thinking which strand to wear now.

Asurrazzy! Love your pearls! And you wear them with so much character and style.

I'm so boring in comparison! PP circled peacocks and Kamoka studs.

Pearl Paradise circled peacocks and Kamoka studs

Pearl Paradise circled peacocks with Kamoka studs

Wow Sanippy! I've been dreaming having full strand of Tahitian peacocks like yours. Checking in wallet...ummnn nope..not gonna happen anytime soon ahahah! Look all those colors!

Back