• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

SunSeeker

so true, Kalmen! Kay, those pistachios are perfection! I agree, the perfect summer adornment, and they look perfect on you!!

MSC

Natural Pearl Lover
WOW, Kay, those pistachios are something special! As is your Burmese ring (and Caitlin's original). Love seeing the wax process.

Today I am wearing a recently completed project, a fancy cut amethyst and SoC keshi necklace. It's wire wrapped in 22k yellow gold except for the last amethysts on either side, which are in 14k yellow gold in order to transition to the 14k chain that I used. I'm really happy with how this came out! Now I'd like to do a bracelet to match. It never ends!!!
IMG_0834.jpg
IMG_0835.jpg
IMG_0836.jpg

BWeaves

Oh wow. My eye goes right to the bicolor pearl at the center, but they are all gorgeous.

Red

Kay - Wonderful pistachios. I adore those, and how nice to have earrings as well.

Thank you for relating the history of the Oracle Ring setting. Yes, it was inspired by Caitlin's beautiful ring, which we admired so. I have a feeling we will be finding that a lot of our pearly memories lead back to Caitlin.

CathyKeshi

You keep wowing me with wonderful pieces MSC ... this is lovely, and that center keshi is adorable!

MSC

Natural Pearl Lover
Thank you, BWeaves, BN, Sun, PW, and Cathy!!!
Life has been kinda nutty lately so this one sat almost done for ::months:: before I found the right center pearl. I love that the center one is wonky shaped and bicolored too!
I decided to wear it a little longer (attached a bracelet as a makeshift extender) with the matching earrings (apologies for the poor office lighting, it's storming outside today).
IMG_0963.jpg

Sanippy

Wow love this! You make the nicest pieces MSC - delicate, well proportioned and a little bit funky! I need to get back into wire wrapping.

asurazzy

Hi there! so I just scrambled looking at photos where I'm wearing my pearls in action. I wear my pearls al,ost everyday in my activities in different ways as I like it. Sorry if the pearls pics arent very clear but it was in action with me thats for sure. First pic I was eating a pie having coffee with my friend. Pearl and pie! awesum combo! It is big freshwater necklace with golden baroque southsea dangle earring. Second pic its my bday, wearing dyed akoya I got from pearl paradise layered with the black pearl pendant. Third one was in a foodcourt wearing my set of big freshwater baroque pendant and dangle earring. 4th about to go to a party hey why not showing off my black flowers set heeeyy...and 5th at the train stat about to go watching movies with the black pearl flower pendant.

Attachments

• black pearls.jpg
    black pearls.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 0
  • big freshwater 2.jpg
    big freshwater 2.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 0
  • big freshwater.jpg
    big freshwater.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 0
  • akoya tahitian.jpg
    akoya tahitian.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 0
  • big tahitian.jpg
    big tahitian.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 0

amti

MSC! You got SOC keshi!!! Ahhh, they are beautiful and the amethyst matching looks great!

Asurrazzy, welcome! Looks like you have a very nice collection! Gosh, I wish I could taste that cake!!!

asurazzy

ya that is correct! was one of the coffee shop at westfield pitt st near Zara hehe!

asurazzy

Thank you Amti. Reading the posts here to know more bout pearls! cake wasnt that great tho..it was so so ahahah.

asurazzy

thank you Katbran, bday pic was from last year. Only 2 months away from this year bday,,thinking which strand to wear now.

Sanippy

Asurrazzy! Love your pearls! And you wear them with so much character and style.

I'm so boring in comparison! PP circled peacocks and Kamoka studs.

IMG_8855.jpg

IMG_8860.jpg