Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I so love seeing everyone's gorgeous pearly treasures! I'm wearing one of my most treasured possessions today - a finistrino pendant I special-ordered from Hisano a couple ruckuses back. I just love the way her creations feel equally comfortable worn with velvet or jeans. Lusting for more...

a finistrino pendant special-ordered from Hisano

Gorgeous pendant, la_corsetiere.

I pulled out a few of my "jewelz" today, (because, why not?), and added a frequently neglected Kasumi pearl pendant from Kojima to the mix. Portuguese cut briolettes in amethyst and citrine cut by Richard Homer and set by T Lee, and a gorgeous Indian moonstone set in gold with three diamonds by Studio Vincent. It was a warm day, with a high of 45 deg F here in the Northland. I began wearing a leather jacket and ended the day wearing a sweatshirt.

Kasumi pearl pendant from Kojima, a Portuguese cut briolettes in amethyst and citrine cut by Richard Homer and set by T Lee, and a gorgeous Indian moonstone set in gold with three diamonds by Studio Vincent

Putting a little sun on those brios.

Kasumi pearl pendant from Kojima, a Portuguese cut briolettes in amethyst and citrine cut by Richard Homer and set by T Lee, and a gorgeous Indian moonstone set in gold with three diamonds by Studio Vincent

Annie that bracelet is gorgeous! Love the colours.

Sheri, WOW that is a masterpiece.

Red, love this look! The Kasumi works very well with your gems.

Inspired by BWeaves and the other ladies with B+W studs, I'm wearing my neglected mismatched Tahitians today.

mismatched Tahitians

Everyone looks SO nice!!! I'm wearing ... delicate, subtle blue/silver keshi rope with wild iridescent overtones, by Pattye ... love it; accesorized with flannel pj's and a BIG designer ... box of Kleenex ... NO photos.

Sheri, that little H is fabulous; my favorite is the pearl in pearl version ... so special and so stunning on you.
Red, the look of a true pearl explorer ... love it all!!!

Red - I love your taste in jewellery ! Moonstones are a favourite of mine and I love the simple elegant setting for that one. And those Briolettes are stunning !!

annie - those green Tahitians are beautiful.

Hanadama- lovely pearls ! I do like the whole mismatched thing :)

Sheri - lovely pendant. I quite like the ones with little pearls the best.

Sheri: Wow, pearls on pearls on pearls. I love little h's creations with the pearls inside the pearls.

Hanadama: Those are gorgeous B/W pair. I'm finding that mine go with absolutely everything. I'm amazed. They match nothing, but GO with everything.

Red: I love all those drops.

Ladies they are all so beautiful.

Annie love those colours on your tahitians bracelet

Sheri pearl within pearl ahhh. How brilliant and beautiful.

Hanadama Those mismatch do look lovely

Red Love how you style and adding the pendant is sublime.

Was in two minds about which look . Went with the rope coz it seemed slightly more casual.

Wearing a pearl rope

Both look good kalmen! But I agree with you, the rope is a bit more casual.

kalmen, your rope is fantastic!

Since Valentine's day is around the corner, I'm wearing mom's heart pendant with the Dancing Keshi. I think this will be my look for the next few days :)
heart pendant with Dancing Keshi

MSC
Great creation! It is so fun very different! Great random placement it is very balanced yet interesting! Those Keisha's have mirror luster and do "dance" on your neck! Awesome job!!

So pretty MSC! You must be so thrilled with your new necklace!

Kamoka aubergine pendant today!

Kamoka aubergine pendant

A couple of blurry close ups.

Kamoka aubergine pendant close up

Kamoka aubergine pendant close up 2

Here is a necklace I put together a few years back. I had a faceted sapphire necklace I never wore so I took it apart and added mixed metal beads and freshwater white and gray pearls as well as some lapis. Little tiny diamond cut beads plus the sapphires make the necklace sparkle. I wear this quite a bit. I really struggled with lighting and pictures today and they don't do this necklace justice. I hope to improve my photo skills...

a faceted sapphire necklace I never wore so I took it apart and added mixed metal beads and freshwater white and gray pearls as well as some lapis. Little tiny diamond cut beads plus the sapphires make the necklace sparklewearing - a faceted sapphire necklace I never wore so I took it apart and added mixed metal beads and freshwater white and gray pearls as well as some lapis. Little tiny diamond cut beads plus the sapphires make the necklace sparklea faceted sapphire necklace I never wore so I took it apart and added mixed metal beads and freshwater white and gray pearls as well as some lapis. Little tiny diamond cut beads plus the sapphires make the necklace sparkle close upa faceted sapphire necklace I never wore so I took it apart and added mixed metal beads and freshwater white and gray pearls as well as some lapis. Little tiny diamond cut beads plus the sapphires make the necklace sparkle twisteda faceted sapphire necklace I never wore so I took it apart and added mixed metal beads and freshwater white and gray pearls as well as some lapis. Little tiny diamond cut beads plus the sapphires make the necklace sparkle different lighting

Thanks Pearly-whites!

I love your necklace! I would love to work with gemstone rondells but I have no idea where to source good quality strands.

Back