Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I am in my Rock'n Roll phase again... Tahitians on black cotton thread. Earrings are Tahitians on 18k gold with tiny emeralds.

attachment.php

- Karin

Yes, there are three necklaces - made by me. For the the two longer ones I just knotted the cotton thread randomly, adding a wired Tahitian at intervals. The length is such I can either pull it straight over my head or wrap it three times around my wrist. The choker is the same thread made double but still knotted to place the large hole pearls plus a couple of gems. I put a small silver hook at the back, also knotted in place.

- Karin

I really like those Tahitian pieces too, Karink. Very wearable.

This is my screamer strand from Sheri.

Screamer metallic strand from Pearl Paradise
Pearl Paradise metallic white pearls

I am catching up with new posts here, so many lovely pieces! Baby Nurse those Sheri's Screamers are to die for.

I got a very inexpensive 60" rope recently and decided to wear it today. I wasn't expecting much based on the price, I thought it would be helpful to see which length I like in a rope, and at the very least would provide with stringing practice (maybe too much though). Anyway, it's a fun rope, and here are a couple of shots.

60 inch pearl rope
60 inch pearl rope worn tripled

I wore my leather bracelet the other day, and during my office hours I noticed the student I was talking to was looking towards my bracelet, I was so pleased with myself and my pearls… finally he asks, "Is that an Alta?" Boh...

IMG_4587.jpg

I wore my leather bracelet the other day, and during my office hours I noticed the student I was talking to was looking towards my bracelet, I was so pleased with myself and my pearls… finally he asks, "Is that an Alta?" Boh...

Ha!!!

Although how anyone would miss those gorgeous green Tahitians is beyond me!

Yes they are black spinel on the tassel. I found a seller on etsy that sells sterling silver/rhodium plated caps with pave diamonds. so I paired it with the spinel because I love the sparkle they have!

i love that tassel too, crickett. it looks perfect with those tahitians.
today i layered on some tin cups and metallic drops :)
0Ft8b3vl.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Yesterday, I wore the Swan, but didn't take photos. Today is my 30th wedding anniversary, and I wore La Perlagrina and my opal an Tahitian drops. 30 years is pearl, WHOO-HOO!

La Perlagrina and my opal an Tahitian drops
IMG_1005.jpg

Oh, what a lovely fire hydrant. I need to pay more attention to my backgrounds.

Happy Anniversary!!! 30 years is quite an amazing thing...many blessings for another happy and healthy 30 years!

I never tire of looking at all the lovely pearls posted...if you want a real treat, go back through some of the earlier posts in this thread...amazing pearls everyone!

eta: that's an adorable little fire plug! Looks like he's sitting on your shoulder, admiring your gorgeous pearls.

Back