Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I had some baroque and rosebudish baroque tahitians left over from a project, so I fashioned myself a quick little chain. I have it very long because I am a sucker for long necklaces

rosebudish baroque tahitians on long chain

Andrea what a fabulous job with the design and colour choice, so delicate yet so rich.
Frost me I missed seeing Red posting her wonderful collection too, she did post a few messages in the past weeks.

Ckrickett, love the necklace, I'm partial to oxidized silver too!

BN, I buy from Laurent (lolopearl on here) :) I know he is looking for someone to buy some more pearls from him, to support his next dive...

Amti - I did use 26G for this project and I'll use 26G for the other one too!

Last edited:
Andrea, do you just email Laurent? His lolopearl posts here are stunning. Love the new necklace, although I must say the original one with the one larger pearl still has my heart.

Red, you are indeed missed!

Thanks Andrea ... I've dreamed over some of those pearl posts, but was afraid they'd be so far out of reach I'd just get my heart broken :)

Cathy, he's great to work with and will help make the most of your budget. I will say like anything else in life, the more you can spend, the better quality you'll get. I cannot say enough of good stuff about him and am very happy with the working relationship I've developed with him.

Thank you Andrea :) Perhaps if there's anything left of me when I get back from Med. ...

Baby Nurse. Your ripples are gorgeous. I'm normally not a ripples fan, but I really like those.

Lisa, are those more Pipis? What a beautiful pair of necklaces.

Alright, who bought the Bella Lavender Glow necklace from Kojima? I've had that one bookmarked for a while, and I was just about to cave in, but I was out of town at a conference end of last week and this past weekend and someone bought it.

Please post a neck shot so I can live vicariously!

Last edited:
Back