Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Absolutely glorious, kelluvpearls!! It has such graceful curves and looks like it's been dipped in pink sugar. YUM!!

Really looking forward to more pictures : )

Thank you enbcfsrobe, baby nurse and Katbran for your lovely words, I am really happy with how this ring turned out. Let's hope we'll continue to see many gorgeous Fiji pearl harvests in the future.

You must be so thrilled with your beautiful ring! Wow!

Thank you Happy Huku and newberry. Yes the whole shank is paved. I forgot to tell the jeweller to leave the bottom unpaved for future resizing.

Wow, what a fabulous ring! I love the organic lines. More pics please.

Yesterday, I dug out an old bead necklace for a change. It's Kumihimo braiding done with beads, and a Fimo bead pendant of a Japanese beauty.

IMG 0088

I'm afraid the detail in her face doesn't show up in the photograph.

lapiz and pearl necklace

And today, it's the The Swan with a new Viking knit choker. I liked the glamour shots of The Swan with the white gold necklace, so I broke down and bought one. My yellow gold Viking knit necklace is 17 inches log. This white gold version is 16 inches long. The pendant sits in the hollow of my neck now.

IMG_0551.jpg

P.S. The Hamantaschen is currently in my jeweler's workshop. Same lady who made the Swan for me. She said it will be about 6 weeks because she has some other custom work ahead of me. We're filling the hole with a diamond, but not completely, so the hole will still show. And the setting will be on the back of the pearl so the whole pearl floats in space, invisibly. I can't wait.

Last edited:
Hum, that keshi ring matches my tweed jacket. Not that I'm lusting after it or anything. What a beautiful ring. Wear it in the best of health.

OMG!!! What a splendid combination between the amazing pearl and the stones, I'm totally in love with your ring, Keluv pearl!

The Swan is one of my favorite pendants, BWeaves. Gorgeous!

This is my double strand of multicolor akoya from PP.

double strand of multicolor akoya from Pearl Paradise

Thank you.

You know, multicolored strands never catch my eye until I see one of you lovely ladies wearing them, and then I think, "How did I miss those?"

Your double multi strand is really gorgeous!

BWeaves, I love the Swan on both the yellow and white gold necklaces. I can't wait to see your new project!

Baby Nurse, the multicolor Akoyas look beautiful on you!

Back