Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

today is my little crab pendant I made out of PMC paired with a keshi pearl from the pearl house, and a big baroque guy i had laying around.

PMC paired with a keshi pearl

Thank you JeseryPearl, and CathyKeshi & Ckrickett!

Wow! Covet.

Frost Me your gorgeous necklace looks to be 16" -- is that correct?

Oh Them Gems - Welcome to the forum! To answer your question: the pearls are actually 18 1/8" including one side of the ball clasp. Larger pearls fit smaller on the neck, but feel so good!

Love your little crab, ckrikett ! Isn't it great when you find a honkin big old tahitian just lying around the house :) Love the combo.

Ckrickett, love your PMC crab ... I'm motivated to get out my remaining PMC :)

Frost Me, that strsnd looks really luxurious on you! Beautiful.

Crickett, that's a pretty pendant. Love the colours.

I have always loved that strand Frost Me. I think it is perfection on you, especially with that white top. They are just so luminous and classic, and the size is phenomenal. It was a fantastic catch! I love how the clasp turned out too.

Ckrickett, little crab and Tahitian creation is darling, looks almost MOP! I admit I had to search for PMC, my jewelry making vocabulary is poor. PMC= Precious Metal Clay?

Juliebeth, Tucs, CMD2014, and Sunseeker , Thank you ladies for all your sweet comments, I appreciate it so much!

Late to the post, but Frost me, geez, you look great and so do the pearls.
Ckrickett, I wish I had your creative spark! I can only marvel.

Time to catch up on the other goodies...

Oh wait...those were freshwater?!?! All this time i was thinking Ssps. Frost me, wow, that strand is beautiful!

Back