Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Oh my goodness. That strand is just lovely. Jealous of your knitting skills!

Skills? Let me tell you, I can barely tie shoelaces (I am not kidding...mid-50's and I still use bunny ears). I just followed the WONDERFUL tutorial on this site.

CKRickett and Jersey, NICE, very well done and what a treat for our eyes today! Thank you, and I think the pics are fine.

You did a great job Jersey! They look beautiful on you. Are those pearls ever smooth?
That is an awesome tutorial from Pearls Dreams.

when I got those inexpensive ripple pearls little bit ago some of them were missing nacre, and one had a large missing portion near the hole, most of them I just tossed but this one had the most beautiful colors, I was determined to find a way to save it.

I came across some oxidized silver and pave diamond floral bead caps and bought a few, sure enough they fit the pearl like a glove and only the teeniest bit of the missing nacre shows through. so I made a little pendant and was wearing it today.

I tried taking a pic with it on but didn't come out good, so here it is n a piece of cloth.

reminds me of the types of pendants that Sarah offers at Kojima Pearl

View attachment 36036

This is soo pretty! Where did you get the oxidized silver findings?

Today is a little layered eclectic look. I just kinda grabbed whatever.

My white ripples from PP and my baroque multicolored rope
white ripples from PP and my baroque multicolored rope

Ckrickett - your necklace is gorgeous! It looks perfect with that top.

Very nice, Hanadama, you can't go wrong with black and white. Gorgeous luster, too.

Lovely ckrickett! I really like your ripples with that top.

I actually adore pearls and flannel! Thanks everyone.

today is simple, I finally strung together a strand of those inexpensive ripples I got from etsy, they make a cute little fun necklace

Also my cat Jiji wanted to join the party

ripples I got from etsy
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender_1.jpg

Back