Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Love the dangles...may I ask, what size are the diamonds/pearls/chain length? Really pretty on you too!

Hi, JerseyPearl! The diamonds are a half carat each, set in platinum. They were a gift from my husband for birthing our son 20 years ago (almost to the day, actually!). They don't get much love since I've become pearl-obsessed, though I did have a few pearl jackets made for them.

The pearls are AAA 8.5 to 9 mm Japanese natural color baroque akoya. The length of the strand is 17.5 inches (I'm not sure if that's with or without the 2 removed pearls). The WG chains are 1 inch.

I highly recommend this type of set as an addition to any pearl wardrobe. It is understated, lovely and elegant -- and it goes with any and everything. I've worn it the past two days in a row (quite unusual for me).

BAS - Your baroques look beautiful on you and great job on those earring jackets! Dangles are so much fun!

Thanks, everyone! As I've often said, the only people who comment on, and enjoy my pearls, are YOU GUYS!

Today, torsade designed by Hisano and keshi metallic stud earrings. I thought the old-school/retro torsade went well with the old-school/retro dress I was wearing:

Hisano Shepherd torsade design
keshi stud ear shot 1.jpg
keshi stud ear shot 2.jpg
close-up 4-29-15.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That torsade matches your dress so well, BAS!! Very pretty.

Today I wore silver/blue keshis. (BAS, I think you have a double of these.)

image.jpg

Oops, sorry! I'm on my phone and can't fix the photo orientation now.

Really poor poor quality picture, but still a picture. I am just wearing earrings today. Smaller 7.5-8.00 isn MM metallic studs from PP and some white ripple earrings I mad myself

FullSizeRender-36.jpg

It's always a kick when you wear something you make isn't it?

p.s. I love all the anti-gravity stuff we're seeing the pearls do lately. Talent!

Back