Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

As always...just love the jewelry and you stylish fashion! The snowy background just adds to it all :heart:

Love a good ombre strand, jeg!

Here's my pearls for today. Baroque silver-blue tahitian strand from Pearl Paradise and silver-blue tahitian keshi earrings from Aloha Pearls on Etsy.
20221219_115248.jpg
Pearl Paradise baroque Tahitian

Lovely ombre's everyone. I remember than cloud necklace. It looks lovely on.

Today I'm wearing my Kamoka All Josh 2019 Harvest strand and my black and white Tahitian studs from Kamoka. Lighting is terrible for photos though.

Thank you, Douglas, lary007, and BWeaves! Very pretty combo, lary007! I’ve purchased a few things from Aloha Pearls at shows in Hawaii. They have a huge inventory. I was looking at cards and cards of Tahitian keshi and finally was so overwhelmed I didn’t end up getting any. BWeaves, I can picture your Kamoka’s from memory. Really love that All Josh strand. Equally bad lighting here…

Snow day! It’s really coming down here. At this rate, we’ll be buried in a foot of snow in no time. I am working on my second latte and watching the snow fall from the front windows. (you usually see a peek of my backyard) Wearing a pair of Tahitian studs from CMW, and a strand of mostly color banded T’s I put together.
2F4B0F5D-0B7F-4657-BCAA-D16237A91280.jpeg
39CEBDEF-3CDC-4ADF-A09A-9542B3CB2025.jpeg

Just the right amount of circles on that strand, IMO!

I would love to see all of Aloha Pearls's inventory in person! My one regret from my trip to Hawaii (only been once) was that we went right after the state opened up for travelers from mainland US and none of the shops I wanted to go to were open, I did end up getting a steal on a baroque akoya rope from the resort shop though. I'm guessing it was only a steal because they were desperate to make some money. There was hardly anyone staying.

Thanks lary007! The sad thing is, a few of my favorite shops and restaurants have closed permanently. It is not unusual, though. I travel to the islands frequently and there are changes every time.

Wearing a nuggety golden SS keshi strand from Takahashi Pearl, with a mixed SS keshi chain I made.
A46CBABE-0A68-4F69-A9B5-B27C2E195319.jpeg
FCFFC60E-75C5-42ED-A4FD-6B7ABA2E858A.jpeg

@jeg, your nuggety golden SS necklace is probably my favorite of all the fabulous necklaces you own. It's organic yet elegant.

Those nuggets are just the right shape. I have a love / hate relationship with baroque pearls. They have to be a certain plumpness and have some luster and color.

I can only Imagine ALL the Stunning Pearl Jewelry items you all will be wearing for Xmas and New Year's Eve!
Sending you all my HEARTFELT Best Wishes for the Holiday Season and for 2023 :arms: :heart:

Happy Holidays to you, too, Douglas! And to all! I like my table best with four place settings, so I took a quick pic before rearranging it and adding tables. Among other things I collect, I also love dishes. :rolleyes: Decided to go with the snowmen this year because they are the most cheerful. May your holidays be full of cheer!!!

3C15BEA6-8752-4B43-B995-38E91620FE5D.jpeg

Such beautiful and cheerful postings for the holidays! Walter and I wish all our pearl friends the most Joyful, peaceful and happy of Holidays this year; you are all dear to us!

Wow too much pearl fabulousness to mention !! The Kamoka ring - wowser ! Everything jeg ... is amazing ! ( but that chunky GSS baroque ... yum)
Wishing everyone the best - been out of action with Covid... finally caught me ! I've been NOvid for years.. not anymore ! But all the pearly best to everyone for a safe and healthy new year !

Happy New Year everyone. I'm wearing Sharky (pendant from Kamoka) with sweatpants tonight. I'm not going anywhere.

Oh no, Katbran, I hope you are recovering! What a way to spend the holidays… Thanks so much navigupta- I appreciate the compliment!

It‘s been a flurry of activity for the holidays and I have not been able to get to pics at all. Here’s just one party pic from New Year’s Eve. A pearly flower brooch from Kojima worn on my shoes.:giggle:
78936A2B-EF2F-43D6-A5FB-F82CC4FAA641.jpeg

Back