• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

jeg

Traveling Pearl
What a thoughtful treat for your cousin’s daughter, Cathy. That necklace would be such a fantastic memory, and knowing you, the thought that went into each charm and how to hide it would’ve been over the top.:giggle: I grew up with all these charms being readily available. I have a bracelet my parents started for me when I was around 5-6, then a bracelet from all my adult travels, and then a couple that are all Hawaiian Island charms. It’s not easy to find these charms anymore as the Pandora style has taken over the market.

BWeaves, it’s a very cool pendant, but it would be a stretch for me to call any shark “cute”, I have a healthy fear of them. I unintentionally snorkeled right over one on the Big Island one year and was freaked when I realized what it was.

I asked about some of the natural white baroque Akoya strands on the Takahashi IG page not too long ago. I was shown some at different price points and went with this 9-9.5mm strand. Although considered baroque, it is just a little off round, and has not been processed in any way- no pinking, or even bleaching- all natural color. I’m wearing it with my natural white Akoya studs I purchased from Takahashi during the summer (also not processed), and a keshi bracelet I made.
EADAC3D3-1AD9-41C6-8EA0-748A492D37F2.jpeg6D4CE206-DBEE-4966-8F2C-E13180367551.jpeg4F8F421A-7614-4F5B-A3B7-A49BE2DB251C.jpeg

SurfnSci

Pearl-minded
@jeg Those Takahashi akoyas are breathtaking! Your blue akoya strand is also just amazing. I also need a net pendant after seeing your and Eolians' gorgeous looks last week :) I also love your coral and turquoise necklaces - they go perfectly with your little h earrings!

@eolian pearls Love your Robert Wan keshi and the lovely other paired bracelets! Such a dainty, pretty look.

@BWeaves That is a very cool pendant, and the size is unreal. No PSS with that! Perfect for celebrating your refirement!

Purple/pink SoC ring worn for luck during my exam yesterday (I hope it helped, haha!)

20220928_124618.jpeg

Last edited:

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Yes, you do need a net pendant, SurfnSci! You need a reward after all your exams. The color of your SOC is spectacular! Wow, I’ve seen a lot of really pretty ones and that is right up there! :love: