• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Lilpearl

Beautiful jewelry BWeaves! That SoC ring is jus gorgeous, is it done in rose gold? And that loom work is fantastic, you’re so talented!!

Charlotta

Lilpearl, your south sea earrings and pendant are gorgeous.
Eolian pearls, your tahitian pendant is beautiful and goes so well with your sweater? Those triple earrings are really special as well.
Bweaves, gorgeous tahitians and weaving. You create such beautiful fabric.

BWeaves

Yes, the SoC ring is in rose gold. The SoC pearl has intense hot pink colors around the base and intense teal green at the top. It was slightly pear shaped, but I had it mounted point down. It probably should have been a pendant, but I really wanted a ring and this was my favorite pearl that Douglas brought to Ruckus for me to choose from.

Today, Kojima ombre' tin-cup with Greg Who hanging off it. Pale peach ripples, also from Kojima. POJ white metallic drops hung on my Mom's diamond hoops.

IMG_9039.jpg

The ombre' tin-cup looks really different when I wear it with the clasp in front, because that's where all the pink, white, and gold pearls are. The Tahitians are all behind my neck this way.

From when I was going through my Princess Diana phase in the 1980's. Garnet and diamond halo ring. This is an amazing garnet. People always think it's a ruby because it's in a nice setting and it has good color and sparkle. But the back facets of garnets always look black compared to rubies, which is one way to tell the difference. This ring was not very expensive, but it looks amazing.

IMG_9043.jpg

After I bought the garnet, I told myself that if I ever found a pear shaped amethyst in a similar setting, I'd buy it. The jeweler must have read my mind, because a few months later this ring showed up. It flashes different colors.

IMG_9042.jpg

CortezPearls

PG Forum Admin
Wow! What a lovely assortment of pearl Jewelry! :D
I love the SoC pearl ring with the pave diamonds...the rosé pink is my favorite against green pearls.
And that Lily Pad ring...it's just lovely! It's something my wife would love to wear :) (she is mostly an earring and bracelet girl ;) )
Lovely garnet too!

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Wow-eeeeee! Great pieces everyone! Eolian, your perfect pendant and swingy earrings, Lilpearl, your sparkly wrapped pearls, and BWeaves all your pearls and projects and baubles!! So fun to see what everyone is up to and wearing!:D

AzFlyGirl

Ladies, you are making my day as I catch up on this thread!

Gorgeous pearls.....
Jeg...you wore the black and white dress I adore, and complimented it with Goldens. Just lovely! And of course the Sea Glass necklace always makes my heart skip a beat!

Lilpearl Your WSS earrings and pendant are incredible! Love the design, so pretty and unique

Eolian love your pendants and floating T necklaces. Simplicity at its best....and oh so classic.

Linda Wald the GSS rope was splendid. Perfect festive strand for the holiday.

BW Your fabric on the loom and shaw are so gorgeous. You are so gifted in your talent. I also loved the ripples. I have a soft spot in my heart for ripples. And of course every time you wear the coral atoll strand it takes my breath away!

I needed a little pick me up today.......so thank you ladies for making my day and bringing me a smile with your photos and beautiful pearls! ;)

Katbran

omg I'm so far behind ! I'm in the middle of renovations which will hopefully be finished for awhile by the end of the week. So I have missed far too many beautiful post to comment on - I'd be here all day writing glowing comments ! Suffice to say, everyone has made beautiful posts of gorgeous pearls ! So just a couple of comments ..
Jeg...You are always Just lovely! What a sense of style you have. I love all of your combinations . The Sea Glass piece remains a fav.

Lilpearl Your WSS earrings and pendant are beautiful ! The earrings are especially lovely... very cool design.

Eolian - floating Tahitians and you pendants... yum.

Linda Wald - Gold pearls and Christmas just go together so well !

BWeaves - I'm always astounded at your fabric ! Absolutely stunning! And those rings ! Love the classic look ! And I never knew about the 'black' facets on the garnets but when I thought about it ... I know just what you mean. And the ombre tin cup is truly a winner !
AzFly- The Riki.....ooooooooo.... I know the one you bought. When he posted the photos I was so tempted. I have one of his Riki strands from years ago and it never ceases to amaze me with the depth of the colours.

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thank you so much, Katbran!!:eek:

Outerwear to get together outdoors with a couple of my diehard friends. Wearing a silvery white Tahitian strand with bluish banding from PP. (Extended) And a white SS rope from Kojima.

6C15F208-1FD7-4AB1-B6D8-A21F244AB870.jpeg

E02B7C07-03D9-4B98-892A-B2F14EB02804.jpeg

C6E4CBE8-3CCF-4742-9937-656AC0124E0D.jpg

Last edited:

86Corvettegirl

Well I have been MIA for a while. I've been in Texas helping my SIL pack her house to move to Arizona. I must say I have missed you all & your beautiful pearls so much! Ladies, your wonderfully beautiful pearls in all their glory are such an inspiration. I am loving all the combinations! I did get back in time to cook for Thanksgiving with the family at my Mom's. Kanaloa was ready to celebrate the holiday!

Attachments

• Kanaloa Thanksgiving.jpg
    Kanaloa Thanksgiving.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Kanaloa Thanksgiving bracelets.jpg
    Kanaloa Thanksgiving bracelets.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 0

Charlotta

Jeg, those blue banded silver tahitians are gorgeous, but I do have a soft spot for blue pearls. That south sea rope is also stunning.
86Corvettegirl, you look stunning in Kanaloa as usual. Great to have you back.

CortezPearls

PG Forum Admin
Wow! 86CorvetteGirl, love the necklace and the addition of the "Octo" (love Sheri's octos, BTW) makes the piece truly unique!
Jeg: I also enjoyed your "coat", would love to find one similar for my wife! Where could I find one?
Love the Festive Spirit of Pearl Wearing! :cool:

jeg

Traveling Pearl
86C! How great to have you back!! I was beginning to worry you were lost on Ban Island and a search party needed to be sent.

Thanks so much, Charlotta and Douglas! Douglas, I wish I could be more helpful because it is such a cozy coat, but I bought it in Paris! Not an expensive purchase as I found it in one of the Paris markets. :eek:

86Corvettegirl

Thank you, everyone! My time in Texas took several weeks. I was there over a month but we got it all done.
Thank you all for the compliments on Kanaloa! Douglas, Sheri did a wonderful job with him. It was a special project we collaborated on & he turned out magnificent!! I have another collaboration planned with her as soon as I have the funds. This Covid mess has not helped my finances of Special Pearl projects. But I'm hoping to get the new one started in 2021.

Lilpearl

Jeg, beautiful banded white T’s and coat!

86C welcome back and beautiful octo and jewelry! I particularly love the fine GSS ring you’re wearing!

CortezPearls

PG Forum Admin
86C! How great to have you back!! I was beginning to worry you were lost on Ban Island and a search party needed to be sent.

Thanks so much, Charlotta and Douglas! Douglas, I wish I could be more helpful because it is such a cozy coat, but I bought it in Paris! Not an expensive purchase as I found it in one of the Paris markets. :eek:

Oh well! Maybe I can try an "image search"...I love it, looks cozy too! :)