• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Charlotta

Red, those sea of cortez pearls are amazing.
Gemandpearllover, your freshwater strands are amazing.
IrisSL, those earrings looks great on you.
Bweaves, mint is a perfect color for those tahitians, I used aqua on my silver tahitians and it do enhances the blue overtones. The rearranged pearls looks great. It really is a stunning strand. And your new pendants looks great as well. I also try to support businesses since my kind of work aren't in economically challanged sector. I have changed where I buy catfood and other catrelated stuff as well as flowers (mainly for the garden) to smaller shops near my workplace instead of going (or ordering from) the large chains. I already support local pearlbuisness, sort of anyway since I buy most of my pearls from Wendy at Pearlescence. It's local to me. In sweden there are only hideously bad quality freshwaters which they call Pearls and put a big pricetag on. I have some nice big circled golden south sea pearls coming to me from Wendy.

SydK

Ooh, the rearranged pearls look great- definitely the right choice to re-string. I look forward to neck shots of the pendants.
On keeping pearl vendors in business, I have the carved white floating pearl necklace at Kamoka in my sights - hoping someone else will buy it and save me from myself, but if it’s still there in a day or two, I don’t know if I’ll be able to resist.

SydK

Red, the SoC are stunning.
G&Plover, I admire your commitment to pearls for all occasions! This is a lovely combo.
IrisSL, your studs are pretty and must glam up your athleisure wear considerably.

BWeaves

Thank you everyone. SydK, I know the necklace you mean. It's very pretty, and they are having a never before 20% off sale. I actually have my eye on the 99 colors rope and the ombre' rope, but I already spent my big pearl money on the All-Josh Harvest strand and the Coral Atoll strand at the beginning of the year and I'm thrilled with those necklaces.

BWeaves

Almost 100F today. Hemp tank dress, air conditioning, and layering on the pearls.

Metallic drops on my Mom's hoops. Greg Who (pendant) from Kojima on pistachio akoyos from PP. Mixed tin-cup and Everything Bagel rope from Kojima.

IMG_7992.jpg

IMG_8001.jpg

IMG_8006.jpg

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Love the Greg Who, BWeaves! It fits right in. Maybe enough that the real Greg Who didn’t notice??:confused:

I have been walking along the waterfront enjoying the scenery and beautiful weather. My town has one of the busiest ferry runs in the state.
18DD2075-A670-49D7-A0B2-9352E017EE5D.jpeg

Wearing a tin cup I made with a pendant from Pearls By The Bay.
24F05FA7-CA5F-4291-BDCA-CC4E59F9BD5E.jpeg

42F8106F-8B3D-43E4-9276-A33CED0CE641.jpeg

Bonus- the doughnut shop along my walk was open for doughnuts “to go.”
88FA1DAE-AD9D-4FE6-8AD4-D8E732C15CD7.jpeg

BWeaves

Bunny! The tin-cup and pendant is beautiful JEG.

So far, Greg hasn't noticed Greg Who. I figured if I piled on enough pearls, it would just blend in.

Charlotta

Great strategy Bweaves, works on not-husband as well. "Darling, I have had that for years", haha.

86Corvettegirl

BW, you look fabulous!!!
Jeg, I love that funky pearl pendant!! So unusual!

It's Tahitian & WSS ombré strands with my version of La Peregrina....just now as big as the original! LOL

Attachments

• Ombre Tahitians South Sea 2.jpg
    Ombre Tahitians South Sea 2.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 0

sarahsmile87

I can't keep up with all the recent lovely pics!
86C, love that Tahitian & WSS ombre!
Jeg, that tincup and pendant are gorgeous! Sometimes the delicate pieces speak the loudest to me!
BWeaves, you have some stunning new pieces! That Kojima carved pendant, all I can say is wow.
Wore my new baroque blue akoya double strand with a toasty purple-blue cashmere sweater, jeans and boots to wait with my toddler in our yard on Saturday for the Easter Bunny to drive by. Toddler was obviously 1) better dressed than me 2) intermittently trying to get a grip on my necklace.
IMG_20200411_123531.jpg

sarahsmile87

On Easter I rewore my wedding set with a springy periwinkle floral dress. The pearls are not the greatest, white freshwaters around 6-6.5mm from Effy with yellow gold, but since I wore them at my wedding and they were gifts from my parents and my husband, they have a lot of sentimental value. Saves them from perishing due to PSS! IMG_20200412_121637.jpg

Gemandpearlover

Such beautiful pearls everyone!

BWeaves I love your layered salt water pearls and sassy pose! You look amazing.

Jeg- All your pearls are gorgeous and your tin cup necklace is so colorful and elegant. You are very talented.

Red- You have an amazing collection of Tahitian and SS pearls and they all are beautiful. I like how you layered the pearls.

Sarah- Your blue baroque Akoyas have such fabulous color and luster. You look great in your delicate pearls as well.

Such a nice distraction today to see everyone's pearls as I go stir crazy this morning. Hopefully it will warm up a bit for many of us and we can get outside.

BWeaves

I love the blues and the delicate white pearls. Very pretty, Sarahsmile87. 86C, great ombre!

Introducing WALTER WHO! He's dangling from my TNT necklace from Ocean's Cove (worn backwards). Kojima long Tahitian tin-cup.

IMG_8007.jpg

IMG_8009.jpg

Last edited:

Charlotta

KarinK, haha. That’s so funny.
86Corvettegirl, I love your ombre strand, they ard gorgeous.
sarahsmile87, you look gorgeous in your pearls.
Bweaves, Walter who is just marvelous.