Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank you everyone. SydK, I know the necklace you mean. It's very pretty, and they are having a never before 20% off sale. I actually have my eye on the 99 colors rope and the ombre' rope, but I already spent my big pearl money on the All-Josh Harvest strand and the Coral Atoll strand at the beginning of the year and I'm thrilled with those necklaces.

Almost 100F today. Hemp tank dress, air conditioning, and layering on the pearls.

Metallic drops on my Mom's hoops. Greg Who (pendant) from Kojima on pistachio akoyos from PP. Mixed tin-cup and Everything Bagel rope from Kojima.

Metallic drops hoops. Greg Who pendant from Kojima on pistachio akoyas from Pearl Paradise. Mixed tin-cup and Everything Bagel rope Kojima

Metallic drops hoops. Greg Who pendant from Kojima on pistachio akoyas from Pearl Paradise. Mixed tin-cup and Everything Bagel rope Kojima

Metallic drops hoops. Pistachio akoyas from Pearl Paradise. Mixed tin-cup and Everything Bagel rope Kojima

Love the Greg Who, BWeaves! It fits right in. Maybe enough that the real Greg Who didn’t notice??:confused:

I have been walking along the waterfront enjoying the scenery and beautiful weather. My town has one of the busiest ferry runs in the state.
walking along the waterfront enjoying the scenery and beautiful weather

Wearing a tin cup I made with a pendant from Pearls By The Bay.
Wearing a tin cup I made with a pendant from Pearls By The Bay

A tin cup I made with a pendant from Pearls By The Bay

Bonus- the doughnut shop along my walk was open for doughnuts “to go.”
doughnuts “to go.”

Bunny! The tin-cup and pendant is beautiful JEG.

So far, Greg hasn't noticed Greg Who. I figured if I piled on enough pearls, it would just blend in.

Great strategy Bweaves, works on not-husband as well. "Darling, I have had that for years", haha.

BW, you look fabulous!!!
Jeg, I love that funky pearl pendant!! So unusual!

It's Tahitian & WSS ombré strands with my version of La Peregrina....just now as big as the original! LOL

ahitian & WSS ombré strands with my version of La Peregrina

I can't keep up with all the recent lovely pics!
86C, love that Tahitian & WSS ombre!
Jeg, that tincup and pendant are gorgeous! Sometimes the delicate pieces speak the loudest to me!
BWeaves, you have some stunning new pieces! That Kojima carved pendant, all I can say is wow.
Wore my new baroque blue akoya double strand with a toasty purple-blue cashmere sweater, jeans and boots to wait with my toddler in our yard on Saturday for the Easter Bunny to drive by. Toddler was obviously 1) better dressed than me 2) intermittently trying to get a grip on my necklace.
Wore my new baroque blue akoya double strand with a toasty purple-blue cashmere sweater, jeans and boots

On Easter I rewore my wedding set with a springy periwinkle floral dress. The pearls are not the greatest, white freshwaters around 6-6.5mm from Effy with yellow gold, but since I wore them at my wedding and they were gifts from my parents and my husband, they have a lot of sentimental value. Saves them from perishing due to PSS!
white freshwaters around 6-6.5mm from Effy

Such beautiful pearls everyone!

BWeaves I love your layered salt water pearls and sassy pose! You look amazing.

Jeg- All your pearls are gorgeous and your tin cup necklace is so colorful and elegant. You are very talented.

Red- You have an amazing collection of Tahitian and SS pearls and they all are beautiful. I like how you layered the pearls.

Sarah- Your blue baroque Akoyas have such fabulous color and luster. You look great in your delicate pearls as well.

Such a nice distraction today to see everyone's pearls as I go stir crazy this morning. Hopefully it will warm up a bit for many of us and we can get outside.

I love the blues and the delicate white pearls. Very pretty, Sarahsmile87. 86C, great ombre!

Introducing WALTER WHO! He's dangling from my TNT necklace from Ocean's Cove (worn backwards). Kojima long Tahitian tin-cup.

Introducing WALTER WHO! He's dangling from my TNT necklace from Ocean's Cove (worn backwards). Kojima long Tahitian tin-cup.

Last edited:
KarinK, haha. That’s so funny.
86Corvettegirl, I love your ombre strand, they ard gorgeous.
sarahsmile87, you look gorgeous in your pearls.
Bweaves, Walter who is just marvelous.

Thanks, Sarasmile, BW, & Charlotta! I do love these ombré strands.

Love your wedding pearls, Sarasmile! And the blue double strand really stands out with your sweater.
BW, Walter Who is amazing with your TNT strand! I'm so glad he went to a great home!!

Today, it's white soufflé necklace with blue Akoya & large drop earrings from Sakura. I've been watching the birds at the feeders in the back yard.

Attachments

• 20200414_140117.jpg
    20200414_140117.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 32
86C, you look lovely in your ombré and soufflé pearls! An inspiration for dressing up. Sarahsmile, your double Akoya and the wedding set look great on you. Personally, I like the size of your earrings. And BWeaves, Walter Who is spectacular. I love a big drop and it will work with all your T’s.

I continue to keep it simple. Not doing too much other than getting out for walks.
Wearing a Tahitian pendant from Mark Kane Designs, Hawaii.
C310755D-B015-48CA-818E-674B13B62772.jpeg

A61C189C-0116-4445-BFE2-E9168DC655A7.jpeg

More scenery from my walks.
48E810E5-9ABB-41A4-A1A1-B01CF41B101E.jpeg

529A6B46-5535-410E-9E48-6C0AB86F1E05.jpeg

39282361-E29E-4B90-948D-E74262632151.jpeg

I like that souffle strand 86Corvettegirl, such fun shapes.
That’s a pretty pendant Jeg, and it looks like a nice walk as well.

Back