Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Pearl Dreams, happy anniversary to you and your dh! I bet you are both relieved to have dh’s procedure out to the way. Sending you good luck vibes for the best possible test results!

PD, echoing the sentiment here - Happy Anniversary and hope your DH's procedure results comes out well!

So I first busted out my Emily Thorn today, to remind myself, that I already have a lovey white to gold ombre strand, and when the pearl farm whose name shall not be mentioned may or may not drop another special with PP, that I shall, cover my eyes, sit on my hands, and fight the urge to click click click! GGAAAHHHH!!!!!!
IMG_5662.jpg

Then I busted out my new baby double hydrangea ring made by our very own Battah, with special Kasumi keshis from Sarah, out on happy hour with the girlfriends tonight. I just brought this ring home from the Ruckus! So loving it and all my girlfriends commented!
IMG_5690.jpgIMG_5692.jpg

WOW, Purranha, that golden Ombré strand is gorgeous & your baby Hydrangea ring is spectacular! So unique & unusual!

What a great photo showing the wonderful colors of your beautiful new ring, Purr. I'm partial to hydrangea as well, and I have Annabelles, with their huge white flowers, in bloom at my home right now. Very nice ring from clever battah.

I love Battah’s flowers! So unique and beautiful. Love your pearls, too, Purr.

Thank you ladies!!! Haven't brought Emily Thorn out for a spin in a while since I've been wearing my harvest strands and multi-color ombres so that was really fun!

And yes I'm so in love with Battah's creation, and as I posted in the Ruckus treasure thread, she overlaid the bottom with crushed gemstones to reinforce the structural integrity and durability of the flower petals, and I LUV LUV LUV pieces that has hidden beauties in unexpected places!
IMG_5637.jpgIMG_5636.jpg

Ooohhh, and, for you ladies where "more is still not enough" and "rings can never be too big" isn't your thing, she makes single flower hydrangea rings in different sizes, earrings, and tin-cup stations too! You can provide her your own special pearls, or she has a stash of little h keshis, and other pretty freshies she can use! ;)

I'm so glad you love your ring, Purr! It was a lot of fun to make :) Plus I loved playing with your Kasumi keshi <3 And it's good to see Miss Thorne again!

Here’s a kind of terrible photo of today’s pearls. Gorgeous Kamoka Tahitian keshi bracelet with sterling flower ring with a freshwater keshi center. This is similar to the horn one I wore at Ruckus, but the band is plain silver.

7C4B7913-811D-424F-9624-37C9D027066B.jpg

Last edited:
Love, love, love those flower rings, Battah!

One thing the ruckus (and primarily the pre-ruckus packing) reminded me of is that I must wear my beloved pearls more often!!! But what to wear when you are cleaning house and taking the cat to the vet? My souvenir strand from my Kamoka visit 11 years ago seemed just right!

Attachments

• IMG_9622.jpg
    IMG_9622.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 26
Love, love, love those flower rings, Battah!

One thing the ruckus (and primarily the pre-ruckus packing) reminded me of is that I must wear my beloved pearls more often!!! But what to wear when you are cleaning house and taking the cat to the vet? My souvenir strand from my Kamoka visit 11 years ago seemed just right!

How gorgeous your multi color strand is!!!

I almost forgot to wear earring again today. Weird. Hanadamas and Hamataschen.

fullsizeoutput_800.jpg

BW, you look lovely. I just love your Hamataschen. It's so unique. Where did you find it, if I may ask?

Kojima's sister site, Pacific Pearls. I bought the Swan and the Hamantachen from Pacific Pearls and then had my jeweler create pendants from the pearls.

The "matching pair" to the Hamatachen is still on the Pacific Pearls website:

https://shop.pacificpearls.us/collections/loose-pearls/products/loose-fantasy-shape

I thought about making earrings out of them, but they are too big for my ears, so I didn't buy them.

The Pacific Pearls website has a lot of vintage pearls. Not vintage necklaces, but pearls that have been sitting in their vault for a few decades. Like Biwa Pearls. Then then also have some recent Kasumi pearls.

Last edited:
Back