Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Pearly-white Those are very pretty big Keshi pearls !

JP - I haven't seen the heat protector gel...I wonder if the clay you use on metal would work? I've got some clay that I paint on metal that I don't want to get too hot while I'm soldering another part... maybe the gel is better . My instructor is pretty old school...and a penny pincher lol ... so the clay might be outdated.

Today I'm wearing my Kamoka multi-color flash tin cup.View attachment 47586

Love your Kamoka tin cup Jersey Pearl! The colours are outstanding.

Kamokas for me today too!

IMG_6146.jpg

Oh, those Kamoka earrings are amazing. I keep eyeing the studs on their website.

I haven't posted in a while. A couple of days ago I wore my natural white Hanadamas from PP and my metallic drops on my diamond huggies. I feel like a queen when I wear this combination.

IMG_2017.jpg

And today I'm trying something new. My little h emerald soufflé pendant on my sleeve knit chain and my reborn pearls.

IMG_2020.jpg

Since the pendant is an enhancer, I think I'm going to try clipping it around both necklaces. I don't think the reborn pearls necklace is strong enough to handle the pendant on its own.

lovely lovely lovely, hanadama and Bweaves!

Somebody got really lucky yesterday, because I lost my only WSSP, the turnip pendant! I'm guessing the enhancer came open one of the times I was taking my coat off and fell off without me ever hearing it. I hope whoever finds it will enjoy wearing it!
ETA: This is the enhancer I used for the pendant. I really like the enhancer, but it does seem to open very easily. This happened a few times with my tiny but mighty tahitian pendant too.

Oh noes! I have that problem a lot with earrings. I always have to keep checking them. Fishhook work their way out, and ones with backs come undone sometimes. I have a stash of single earrings I just can't bear to part with. I probably should get a second hole in one ear just to wear the widows.

OK, I clipped the little h enhancer around both necklaces. It makes the front two pearls lay sideways, but other than that, I think this look is a keeper.

IMG_2021.jpg

Oh noes! I have that problem a lot with earrings. I always have to keep checking them. Fishhook work their way out, and ones with backs come undone sometimes. I have a stash of single earrings I just can't bear to part with. I probably should get a second hole in one ear just to wear the widows.

OK, I clipped the little h enhancer around both necklaces. It makes the front two pearls lay sideways, but other than that, I think this look is a keeper.

View attachment 47670

I have found that those little clear rubber plugs work great to prevent fishhook earrings from twisting out of the ear. Just cosy it up on the back of the wire behind your ear -doesn't show, and no more lost earrings!

I've had some rubber plug thingies, but I think I got the wrong kind, because they didn't snug up. Just sat on the end. I'll have to look for the other kind. Thank you!

The little plugs with the holes all the way through also help balance drop earrings if you push the plug up to the back of your ear :)

Thanks, Jersey and Bweaves! I don't think you can really tighten anything on the enhancer, but I'll have to take a look when I get back home next week.

I've taken widow studs and turned them into pendants in the past...

Oh no sorry about your pearl MSC!

BWeaves, love the pearls. Definitely get some rubber/plastic stoppers, I won't wear drops without them!

Been enjoying everyone's pearls especially the tahitians (and with envy as I set out the Xmas and black Friday sales). So took mine out for lunch.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1484486038310.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1484486038310.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 28
Those are spectacular, kalmen!

That was the one, PD. A bit of a bummer to lose it, but not end of the world. I'm sure I'll find a replacement at some point.

Sorry about your pendant MSC! Hope you are able to find it or someone returns it to you so your naturals have a mama. I am always afraid of enhancers coming loose so I try to purchase ones with a lock. The lock will still come undone if I move around a lot, but it does give me a sense of security.

JP, that is so daring, and yet so interesting! I am not sure I could do that to a pretty keshi, even if marred, so thank you for letting us know what happens.

Kalmen, the fuchsia really compliments the beautiful Ts! Hanadama, the Kamokas are lovely. BWeaves, glad to see the little h enhancer again, and how could anyone not feel like a queen in hanadamas!

Kalmen , you look stunning in those! Maybe I missed a previous description of these. Can you us a bit about them? 2 strands or a rope, shapes/sizes, where you got them...?

MSC , I hate to hear about anyone losing their precious pearls! Sorry your turnip is missing. No doubt you'll find something lovely to replace it.

Kalmen!! Stunning Ts! The colours really pop and look beautiful paired with that top.

Back