• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

kalmen22

PhotoGrid_1483705004395.jpg

Hanadama pearly pic for you.

It was dusk in Ho Chi Minh when I snapped this pic. Loving the glow of these gold ss keshi

Sanippy

Thank you ladies!

Beautiful moneymeister - the strands go so well together!

Kalmen, argh! Those golden keshi are sensational! I want some!

MSC

Natural Pearl Lover
Some time in the future I'll have a non-casual style photo to share ;) Today, I chose to pair my antique/vintage akoya strand with GSSP earrings and trusty flannel and tee combo.
IMG_8426.jpg

This photo is begging for a pearly nose ring...

baby nurse

Pearly-Whites I really like the look of your Riogrande strands together.

Moneymeister the freshwaters look awesome on you.

Kalmen your gold ss Keshi are stunning-- where are they from?

MSC you wear your pieces so well. Pearls do indeed go with everything!

Lugana

MSC, I cannot make a proper wolf whistle (would sound more like a dog's squeal from me))) but I really like to GSS earrings!

kalmen22

Msc "ah wooo" my Wolf howl. Loving those gold ssp

BN I got them from Altas pearls when I was in Bali. Well actually I spotted them outside their store (they were closed) and a friend helped me to buy and brought back home a couple of weeks later.
If anyone visits bali, they have a store front in Semiyak.

IMG_1546.JPGIMG_1547.JPGIMG_1548.JPGFullSizeRender.jpg

Housework today! This is a South Sea white and gold baroque pearl. It is 15mm pearl with incredible luster and a very free form shape. It shades from white to gold. It has a 14k gold bail with gold trim around the neck of the pearl. I have it on a rubber chain, with gold trim, all findings from RioGrande. Sorry my pictures don't do it justice!!

baby nurse

Msc "ah wooo" my Wolf howl. Loving those gold ssp

BN I got them from Altas pearls when I was in Bali. Well actually I spotted them outside their store (they were closed) and a friend helped me to buy and brought back home a couple of weeks later.
If anyone visits bali, they have a store front in Semiyak.

Oh that's right, I remember the story now! Well they're gorgeous and I bet you have special memories tied in with them as well.

MSC

Natural Pearl Lover
It's raining here, that kind of cold drab lousy rain, not the picturesque kind of rain. We're supposed to get snow, but I think we're getting gipped. I picked this WSSP pearl up via Agustus on ebay a while back with the intention of making a dangle ring with it. It ended up being too big for that, so I finally decided to set it as a pendant in silver last night. I think this is the only "white stuff" I'm going to see today.
IMG_8672.jpg
IMG_8667.jpg

Lovely SSP pendant, pearly!