Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Pearls for cocktails:

Pearls for cocktails

JP your pearls are lovely and love that brooch. Have a fun evening!

Annie lovely ring and bracelet. The overtones on the ring pearls are wonderful.

Annie, those Komoka pearls are so special. The nacre is so glossy and deep. That ring is spectacular. Love it against the yellow gold.

JP! Those Tahitians are perfect against your skin. The broach is lovely too. The soft green in the stones really echo the silver Tahitians. Just wonderful!

Thanks! The brooch is a Judith Ripka piece with white FWP, square peridots, sky blue topaz and champagne diamonds. The pearls really look great with it because the blues in the pearls are so close in color to the topaz, the greens to the peridot, and the whites to the FWP.

Thanks! The brooch is a Judith Ripka piece with white FWP, square peridots, sky blue topaz and champagne diamonds. The pearls really look great with it because the blues in the pearls are so close in color to the topaz, the greens to the peridot, and the whites to the FWP.

The contrasts in luster/opaque to clear/shiny adds another dimension of depth.

Annie - Beautiful colour on that ring ! And, your bracelet is very pretty !

JP - you look gorgeous, as always! The pearls are beautiful and the broach is amazing ! Happy Holidays!

I seem to have missed so many posts ! PD you look great in that classic choker ! The lister on those Akoya ..they just glow !

MSC - love your little Threaders ! If you ever get that piercing they make the Threader finding in a looooooong chain as well !

Annie gorgeous. Love the ring.
JP love the style.
Msc loving the delicate beauties

Merry bright Xmas to all (inspired by BN festive look)
PhotoGrid_1482673621015.jpg

Wearing my Christmas gift from my hubby. T Lee pendant made of 24kt woven gold, Tsavorite garnets, and a Tahitian pearl. I already owned the Tsavorite rondelle necklace.20161226_100404-1.jpg

That's wonderful, Red, and looks lovely on you! Husband did very well!

Back