• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Pareltje

Lovely lustrous Tahitians, Hanadama.
Kalmen, love your red lipstick, red top (or dress?) and your marvelous Holy Grail.

BWeaves

OMG, both those strands are gorgeous.

I used to be strictly, plain white strand girl. I didn't like pendants or baroques or colors, and now I have several of everything. I still haven't gotten a tin cup YET, but I'm sure it's coming. All the photos on this website are so inspiring, and lust producing.

BWeaves

A few photos from the past week or so.

My little h pendant and green akoyas in a bathroom at work. The lighting made them sparkle.

IMG_1916.jpg

All the ropes. My first akoya rope, my blue akoya rope from PP, and my natural white Hanadamas from PP.
Mikimoto earrings.

IMG_1926.jpg

All the blue akoyas from PP and POJ and Kojima, with olive drab clothing. It's a combination I really like. The olive drab green really makes the blue pearls pop.

IMG_1930.jpg

I've worn La Perlagrina for several days straight, but didn't take a photo. The lighting is bad this week.

BWeaves

Thank you!

Today it's Kojima Tahitians all the way.

IMG_1938.jpg

I can never capture the flash of the opals in the earrings when I take a photo. They always end up looking dull white in photos, and they really have a lot of color going on.

bluidragon

What is with woman taking pics in the bathroom? Is the light or is it the fact that one can admire the pearls without people noticing you admiring your own pearls and good taste��

bluidragon

I think the opals require a direct light to show the flash of colors. The pearls with all their overtones reveal a rainbow of colors that compliment the Opal. I am sure if the pictures was taken from a different angle the opals would also jump.

CathyKeshi

I love that Blue Pearl and Olive Green combo, BWeaves. Very nature inspired ... moss, leaves contrasted against blue sky. And yet somehow unexpected in clothing!