Show us your menagerie

Some of you know this is probably my favorite thread. Pretty soon I will be showing you guys an interesting necklace of Tahitian cult Pearls with a carved Fluorite wolf head. But here is the "add" on that will hang from the chain of pearls. (sorry for the poor shots. The necklace pearls overtones are so perfectly matched to the Fluorite).

Wolfhead Fluorite.jpg

Last edited:
BPDDC - can you model some wrist shot for your new pet snake?
I didn't see this sorry. I have been online here so rarely the last many weeks.

Purr, if you (or anyone) are still interested? I will work on getting some shots. Interestingly, I've also had a labradorite bracelet made to match the snake.

Let me clarify. The wolf head and its accompanying pearls are in addition to the Blue/Green tahitians that are being strung now. The idea is to have claps that can be attached to the Bluegreen strands or attaching to a heavy silver link chain. Btw I also have a carved wolf head in Turquoise if anyone wants to see it..I know there are tons of these wolf head carvings around but they were new to me :)

Some of you know this is probably my favorite thread. Pretty soon I will be showing you guys an interesting necklace of Tahitian cult Pearls with a carved Fluorite wolf head. But here is the "add" on that will hang from the chain of pearls. (sorry for the poor shots. The necklace pearls overtones are so perfectly matched to the Fluorite).

View attachment 43962

That is so very cool, BPDDC! I love it! PG has really turned me on to carved gemstone focal pieces on pearl strands, they're so much fun to play with. I'm considering getting a carver's chunk of jade from Dave's expedition to see if I can have it carved into an elephant, how cool would that be?

Let me clarify. The wolf head and its accompanying pearls are in addition to the Blue/Green tahitians that are being strung now. The idea is to have claps that can be attached to the Bluegreen strands or attaching to a heavy silver link chain. Btw I also have a carved wolf head in Turquoise if anyone wants to see it..I know there are tons of these wolf head carvings around but they were new to me :)

OMG! This is crazy awesome!!!

is this rose colored metal? Cephalopods rock!!!!!! I got an amazing purple cfwp from Sarah/kojima...! need to send it to Sherri to work her magic. I really want a black lacquered Octo...kinda like Ursula from disney

Wanted to add Sheri's amazing little squid let to this grouping!
View attachment 43972

Thx KB, the blue beads were cats eye Aquamarine and the black beads are spinel, with a light steel tahitian.

BPDDC - Love your Wolf Head !! And I really liked that necklace that the jerk gave you a hard time over !
ckrickett- Squidy is so cute !!

BlackPearlDude very cool and unusual, the eyes are very life like I was a bit scared looking at it. :D

I think I want to find a Panther head next, maybe one carved out of black onyx.

BlackPearlDude very cool and unusual, the eyes are very life like I was a bit scared looking at it. :D

is this rose colored metal? Cephalopods rock!!!!!! I got an amazing purple cfwp from Sarah/kojima...! need to send it to Sherri to work her magic. I really want a black lacquered Octo...kinda like Ursula from disney

He is bronze but he is alittle golden colored.

Ursula inspired sheri pendant sounds amazing!!!!! And yes Cephalopods rock!

Back