Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

Oooooo, lucky duck, mrsadm! I can't wait to see your pics, that looks like a super necklace. And if you're not thrilled:rolleyes:well, I know you know where we 'live':eek:

Congratulations mrsadm! Looking forward to pictures when you get your delivery. . . Enjoy.

You're right, Purr! Seeing a strand on a life size bust is very helpful for me. I got one of the 17+ Pearls delivered yesterday. I can say the pics did not do it justice! I have a very busy day today, but will snap a couple of pics to post later. We have rain again today so the lighting won't be that great.

Congrats, Mrsadm, on the Rikitea strand. Every one I have seen has been beautiful!

You're right, Purr! Seeing a strand on a life size bust is very helpful for me. I got one of the 17+ Pearls delivered yesterday. I can say the pics did not do it justice! I have a very busy day today, but will snap a couple of pics to post later. We have rain again today so the lighting won't be that great.

Congrats, Mrsadm, on the Rikitea strand. Every one I have seen has been beautiful!

OMG can't wait to see pics 86Corvettegirl!!!

Thanks, Purr! It really is a beautiful pearl, high luster & smooth skin. I'll be sending it off to Sheri tomorrow for a jewelry project we're working on. I'm so excited! Here's pics of the pearl!!! So worth it!!!

20190220_192900.jpg
20190220_192915.jpg
20190220_192930.jpg
20190220_193043.jpg

Last edited:
OOOO, is that the heart shaped pendant that was in the upper left corner of the PP group photo??

OOOO, is that the heart shaped pendant that was in the upper left corner of the PP group photo??

Thanks BW, but no, it's not the heart. But I am seriously thinking about biting the bullet & getting that one, too.

Last edited:
Hi Mtummybear, I bought the Rikitea pearls. It will take a while to get them here (I am in New York and PParadise has been very busy) but I will certainly post pictures when I have them. I do hope I will love them ... I have some other Rikitea pearls in earrings and they are really nice.
Linda

They looked lovely! I look forward to pictures.

I ordered one of the South Sea ombre ropes. These are first South Sea pearls I've seen in person:

White and gold South Sea ombre strand

White and golden South Sea ombre necklace

I don't have any neck shots but I did snap this:

Ombre on wrist

That is a nice ombre with such a pleasing graduation of color. In looking at them in person last month I thought some were nearly all champagne colored pearls without many of the very light and very dark colors. Yours looks great, however.

Back