Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

Beautiful car Bweaves. With that colorname you have to give it some pearly accessories...

What a gorgeous colour !!! You won't have trouble spotting that in the parking lot at the shopping centre !! I swear every car here is silver , black or white....

^^^^ THIS!

The car came in white, light grey, medium grey, dark grey, green grey, and black. All with black interiors. I told the salesman, "Get me a red one with a light interior and I'll buy it." I went through two salesmen before one finally got the car transferred to their dealership.

Without further ado, may I present Ruby Pearl!

She's much more sparkly in person. The ruby red with the pearlized shine is very difficult to photograph. Where's Andrew when I need him? The photo is not a good representation of the actual color. It's a very blue red, but the photo makes it looks a bit rusty to me.

But the inside is definitely pearl colored. Black interiors don't work well in Florida.

Also, welcome to February in Florida. I was sweating and had to take my sweater off.

Your comment made me chuckle, Bweaves. Lol

Enjoy your new ride!

Thanks, everyone!

Question: Are Edison's heavy? I didn't buy any last Private Vault sale, but I'm so tempted. Ruby Pearl keeps glaring at me and tells me I've bought enough pearl related items this year.

Thanks, everyone!

Question: Are Edison's heavy? I didn't buy any last Private Vault sale, but I'm so tempted. Ruby Pearl keeps glaring at me and tells me I've bought enough pearl related items this year.

No more so than Tahitians or SSP of the same size.

CK- One can never have too many pearls, as I suspect you will agree. Disclosure: I usually say that about faceted gemstones...I've never met a gem I didn't like, its the Dragon in me I'm sure (#Gem-Hoarder). PP did a great job with their Valentines selections.

Between all of our fav vendors here (and someone not here) my wish/bucket-list is ever growing and changing, consequently my relationship with my wallet is very dysfunctional.

Well, I didn't buy THE earrings either, though it was SO tempting. If they'd been in yellow or ROSE! gold ... mmmm :) So maybe someone who reads here but doesn't post ... if so, Congratulations ... those earrings are incredible.

BlackPearlDudeDC, I spotted the new Tahitian keshi strands too lol ... one's labeled "silver-blue" ... yikes! But I got 2 strands back in September, so I'm leaving those for others. SIGH.

Stray off topic anytime you want, Ms. Encyclopedia ... always fascinating!

Thanks, everyone!

If you're looking for an excuse not to buy, heaviness is not one of them, I'm afraid.

Have fun with your new wheels, BWeaves! Great gas mileage, too, so Ruby Pearl will allow some extra spending $$. Unless you already had a hybrid.

We got to play with the new shipment of Edison’s during our vault visit. They were incredibly high luster. There were a couple strands that made me think of ball bearings.

My harvest bracelet arrived today. Very pretty. It has an orbit clasp but as you can see in the second the pic, it is big on my wrist. I don’t need to undo the clasp, it slides over my hand.

Pearl Paradise gold and white south sea with keshi
32F9EC7C-585C-4F67-988A-BB15CCA42719.jpg
6941519D-BACB-4972-9907-85F4CF081E18.jpg

Very pretty Aerinha. Is it safe to leave it that loose? I'd be afraid it might slip off my wrist.

Those harvest bracelets were long. I had three pearls removed from each of mine to get them to fit properly.

Pearl Paradise gold and white South Sea round, baroque and keshi bracelet

My harvest bracelet arrived today, as well. It's very large on my wrist, too, but if I made it any shorter, I doubt I could manage that small orbit clasp. Very pretty bracelet, though, and a good match for both my GSS necklace and my wire-wrapped GSS and GSS keshi rope.

Very pretty Aerinha. Is it safe to leave it that loose? I'd be afraid it might slip off my wrist.

No, I will have to shorten it or it will fall off. This is rare for me, my hands are broad, bangles are an issue for me so having a bracelet that slips on/off like this is a change :). Although I might add the pearls to the harvest rope I made and repurpose the clasp to my edison strand because I hate the clasp I used on it.

Those harvest bracelets are beautiful!! Aerinha & Parrot Lady, y'all are so lucky to have snapped them up!

When those harvest strands first appeared on the private launch, I thought for a second that two would be nice to string together as a necklace(albeit a choker length). Now that it appears they are long, that would have worked out well.

I was thinking the same thing, only I thought 4 would make a rope, 3 might have done it.

Beautiful bracelets, Ladies!

Remembering that the bracelet lengths offered were 8 inches? Knots would add about 1/2 inch and the small orbit clasps add approx 1 inch, (with no pearls removed) making a roomy bracelet of well over 9 inches. Even with the large pearls taking up more space on the inner circumference, this will explain why the bracelets are roomy. How very cool to have a few "extra" pearls if you restring!

Back