Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

I want to know more about those blue/silver/gold baroque SS's!!! Looks like some wonderful pendant potential!

I'm tempted by the small round akoyas, but there's only one left, and I wanted a rope.

But I'm also playing in the Kojima and Kamoka vaults right now, and Ruby Pearl is glaring at me telling me I've spent enough this month.

I'm tempted by the small round akoyas, but there's only one left, and I wanted a rope.

But I'm also playing in the Kojima and Kamoka vaults right now, and Ruby Pearl is glaring at me telling me I've spent enough this month.

Yes, I would like a rope of the small baroque Akoya, too, but they went so fast that there's not enough left to buy multiples.:(

Time for Ruby Pearl to go in the garage and close her eyes!

Hmmmm...some of those baroque monsters could even work as giant cephalopod heads...:rolleyes:

That's what I'm talking about!! Looks like a lot of them would look great on a giant Octo!! Some would look fantastic with diamonds swirled around them!

Thanks all for the well wishes. A chaotic day, for sure, but all has resolved it seems.

Enjoy looking at everyone's goodies.

Time for Ruby Pearl to go in the garage and close her eyes!

Hahaha! I actually moved too much money into my checkbook for purchasing Ruby Pearl, so I do have a bit more for pearls than I really should spend.

Purr, I keep looking at the big multicolored Edison strand. But then I keep looking at the new batch of small akoyas.

And I've already bought and have not yet received the following:

Kamoka black and white studs. I know I already have a pair, but this is a different pair.
Kojima metallic tin cup with matching dangle earrings.
Kojima Tahitian keshi tin cup.

I've been playing in everyone's vaults.

Changed my mind. I'm keeping my Hanadama studs.

Last edited:
Today’s offerings are up early and I am suffering a big case of having bougth what I want when I shouldn’t have. Stick or cancel? Errrr!

My new Kamoka black and white studs. OK, they're actually green with a pink center and blue halo, and lavender with a green center and pink halo. They're closer in color than my other black and white studs, so it's not as noticible that they don't match.

fullsizeoutput_b1a.jpg

Oh, and Mom's 9 mm akoya choker.

fullsizeoutput_b1b.jpg
fullsizeoutput_b1b.jpg

Lighting is terrible. It's the end of the day and I'm not seeing color in the pearls in the photos at all.

Top to bottom. New Kamoka studs. Old Kamoka studs (black with purple halo and silver blue). My pinked Hanadamas.

fullsizeoutput_b19.jpg

They're all in the 9 - 9.5 mm range.

Wow, these photos don't show their color at all. They don't look very impressive. They do look amazing in real life.

Last edited:
Beautiful, @BWeaves! On my screen, it looks like you could also pair the two darker studs, and the two lighter ones if you were so inclined. Three pairs for the price of two! ;)

Back