Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

I finally got my 9.5-10mm Baroque Akoya necklace!! It was delivered today & I am thrilled! They look round when worn. Pics will be coming soon. It's dark & raining today so lighting is lousy.

86C, you will really enjoy that necklace. I think my baroque akoyas rival my Hanadamas for shine.

I used my unexpected day off to incorporate my harvest bracelet into my self made harvest strand. Before anyone dissects their bracelet, be warned that several of the pearls in mine were drilled so large I had to double and in some cases triple knot. I also had two pearls that the thread was so glued in I scrapped using them.

I finally got my 9.5-10mm Baroque Akoya necklace!! It was delivered today & I am thrilled! They look round when worn. Pics will be coming soon. It's dark & raining today so lighting is lousy.

I cannot wait to see pictures of your new strand.

Well, lo & behold, the sun is out today!! I tried to get pics in natural light & shade to try & capture the luster, so here goes. Photographer I am not. I will say the necklace looks better IRL than it does in the pics. My 9.5-10mm baroque Akoya necklace....

20190213_105314.jpg
20190213_105858.jpg
20190213_110400.jpg
20190213_110529.jpg
20190213_110825.jpg

Thanks, BW. I am very pleased with it, especially the roundness & how clean the surface is.

Congratulations, 86CG!! Those are fantastic! There’s something you can check off of your list : )

Looking forward to a neck shot..

Thanks, BN. I wish I could capture the luster like you can because it really is gleaming. Now I have to play with them some to see how I want to wear them. Seems like every time I can cross something off my Gotta Have It list, 3-4 other items pop up to be added. I don't have a strand of WSS & would love to find on with the luster of yours. And I still want a colorful Kasumi strand, plus more long ropes. It's a never ending list!! LOL

Lovely strand!

Today has been a crazy day -- a lockout for a threat at the school, today, so a heck of a morning for students and staff all around... glad to be looking here at pearls!

Those look fantastic 86C!! You captured their beauty and luminosity perfectly. I too look forward to your neck shots.

Thank you, everyone.
Andrew, I hope everyone is safe.

Bcm21mk, I can't wait to see your strand.

Andrew: That's terrible. Stay safe and keep the kids safe, please!

Yesterday (2/12) I was not able to view any Private launch items except the specials on the PP website. All of the akoya steals and deals did not appear to go live. Was anyone else able to access the items?

Hope everyone is staying safe, Andrew.

Beautiful new strand 86C! Enjoy wearing it!!

Bcm- I’m a little bummed I forgot about the private launches since my days have been disrupted by snowstorms. That ombré would’ve looked great with a shorter strand I have. :p

Last edited:
Back