Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

Purr, just catching up here; I'll review this thread and the Edisons and see what colors might work. Just got a new computer on line, after weeks of frustration with the old one, so YAY for me! Early Christmas pressie!

Looks like amazing deep new shades will call for new colors of thread! Purr and all, here are some pics that may help with current choices. I think all are available in both #30 & #20. Easier to evaluate and compare when the photo is larger.

7A745D01-7789-4B86-93BC-03D464F907BF.jpg

colors from left: Wine, Rose, Lilac, Taupe, Tan

E46DC9C9-D68A-4D2D-A59C-7E40AF729AFE.jpg

colors from left: Bark, Fig, Olive, Forest

Seems like a deep red/purple would be a good addition? Appreciate your suggestions! If anyone would like a Color Chart, please pm me your address.

Last edited:
What gorgeous colors Pattye ... you know we’re wanting them all, right ....?

Thanks Pattye. Just ordered an edison strand from Kong that needs stringing. Thinking wine or fig, but waiting until I see them in person. The VIP strand I had was on brownish colored thread, like fig.

UGH the ombre strands that were previewed tonight on the launch page.

*stomps*

*walks away in a huff*

What does this mean? They sold out sooooo fast? I'm still not able to access the sale.

It means they're GORGEOUS! And I have, uhh, hmm.. approximately $0 left to spend on pearls. :D

I sent a message to you, Pattye, with the details of the page :)

I saw them too! They look amazing!!! Why can't we see those in person at Ruckus? Ugh... I want. ugh... I poor. When were they going to be live? :D ; ):)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Have been lurking for sometime watching everyone’s pretty strands!
Will get some neck shots when I get some good light again.
The burgundy Edison strand I got was FXBH-06
The cherry arrived right before the VIP sales started. Was so tempted by the multi-colored rikiteas! Had to tell myself I don’t ‘need’ more :p

My bronze Edison strand is heading back to PP. There were to many pearls with issues for me to be happy given the price.

I bought a necklace during Black Friday sales that came about the time of the Edison strand. I love the luster and color of these Tahitians. I had planned to send it back because the center pearl has a pit and the start of a circle. I find this a bit distracting for the center pearl. However, after trying it on I like the look a lot. I think the price was very fair and will probably keep it.

IMG_7166.jpg

IMG_7165.jpg

Hello ladies, I feel like I have been making non-stop confessions this holidays season on this thread lololol.
Sooooo, after my initial 2 bronze strands (1 medium, 1 multi-deep), I grabbed another multi-burgundy strand when they were released on the PP site.

I was really intending on keeping just two. My medium bronze strand had the same flaws as the type Annie posted on this thread, so I was contemplating sending it back and keeping the burgundy. But I spent a few days with them, and I can't send the back anymore. WOW I'm falling in love with these strands... the 3 strands kinda take turn popping when I pair them with different colored clothing. And at least the flaws on my bronze strand isn't in the middle so while they are on my neck, I don't notice them enough to be bothered.

I have been wearing them every day this past week and discovered they pair super well with the monster ripples as expected, but also with off round/drop tahitians, like in Halcyon's picture. I took a bazillion picture under both regular indoor lighting (more direct light) plus diffused indoor lighting (where I turn my back against the light source). So I'm posting pictures here in pairs.

Standalone
IMG_7918.jpgIMG_7921.jpg

With Monster Ripple from PP 2016
IMG_7925.jpgIMG_7926.jpg

With Rikitea peacock strand rehomed from Pkinnew, originally from that 5000 lot.
IMG_7945.jpgIMG_7947.jpg
IMG_7960.jpgIMG_7961.jpg

Purr, the color in those pearls is beyond STUNNING! I am seriously kicking myself for missing out on the Edison’s. The pairings you shared are fabulicious!

Love those Edison strands on you, Purranha. They look fantastic with the giant ripples. And, as I suspected, the colors ombré beautifully.

You really need all three strands.

Purr, I agree. All three belong on your neck.

I LOVE my one burgundy strand. If it's not on my neck, it's on my computer desk so I can admire it. The colors are gorgeous.

"Red's" burgundy and my "Lantern" are apparently circling within LA in some shipping fiasco...literally leaving and returning to what seems to be the same Distribution Center...good things come to those who wait...

annie -- I love the design of your new tin cup. Wear it in health! (You could have that center pearl switched out in the future, but it'll be hard to find a good color/luster match to the other Tahitians.)

Purr, all the Edison strands are lovely with beautiful colors. Personally, I don't see any flaws in the pics so I guess they're only seen upon close inspection IRL. I would have liked to gotten either a bronze or burgandy strand but I really felt like I needed to see them in person due to the costs. All 3 are beautiful & are definitely you.

Annie, I love the style of your tin cup. Very different.

Back