Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

I like them all so I don't think I'm going to be any help :) I don't think you need to be matchy matchy because the pearls are not sitting next to each other. I do think bigger is better though. Last if you wear the ones you already have you will have extra dollars to spend on a new strand ;)

Fabulous freshwater keshi with great shapes, size, and colors. And, that Tahitian keshi tin cup is a delight for the eyes. Get well soon so that you can model them for us.

Couldn't have said it better. I agree totally! Enjoy your new beauties BW

Thanks for your comments!!! I've slept on my decision and decided to keep my pinked 9 mm studs and send both pairs of natural whites back. More money to spend on something I don't already have.

Thanks for your comments!!! I've slept on my decision and decided to keep my pinked 9 mm studs and send both pairs of natural whites back. More money to spend on something I don't already have.

For what it's worth, I think you made the right decision. I prefer the slightly pinked color on your earlobes...they appear a bit brighter, and compliment your skin tone. The added plus is that they can be worn with either your pinked or natural strand as they are not overly pinked (your baroques seem to be rather pink in comparison to your studs...not a criticism at all, and quite a lovely shade!)

While I like the 9mm on your ear best, I like both the white & the pinked. Earring backs do make a difference in how a stud earring sits, especially when it has size & weight. I think you made the best choice with staying with the ones you have. There really isn't enough difference in color that anyone would notice unless they're doing a close up inspection.

Excellent choice, BW! And now (drum roll), to trot the funds off to a different pearlie project. ;)

There is a pair of souffle/diamond earrings on the PP page. I don't know if they are new or if that other pair was returned? i remember that several here were interested in them.

There is a pair of souffle/diamond earrings on the PP page. I don't know if they are new or if that other pair was returned? i remember that several here were interested in them.

Hey Ennui, haha I saw that already last night, and wondered the same. BUT, if you go to the listing, you will see that it is listed as "Out of Stock". Sometimes PP listings do that and seems like they had a server refresh (website was down yesterday) so it may have caused a bunch of zombie listings to resurface.

So I checked the St Patrick's day special a few times today, and the website was finally updated with the title "And we're live!"
However, the page is blank for me, with the exception of the original content (the bonus 17 tahitian necklaces).
I was originally on Chrome, and even tried to launch it in Safari to see if it would show up and had no luck.

Was anyone able to see the new items? I'm giving up and going to bed!

I was having the same issue! Blank for me as well :(.

So I checked the St Patrick's day special a few times today, and the website was finally updated with the title "And we're live!"
However, the page is blank for me, with the exception of the original content (the bonus 17 tahitian necklaces).
I was originally on Chrome, and even tried to launch it in Safari to see if it would show up and had no luck.

Was anyone able to see the new items? I'm giving up and going to bed!

Maybe I've misunderstood, but I took the St. Patrick's notice to mean it goes live at 12 midnight, Pacific time?

I'm on the East coast of the USA and half the private launch items were gone by the time I looked for them.

So I must be missing everything ... the current Launch .... everything must have been gone by the time I looked. This time difference is a killer.

Does anyone remember the prices for the Fireballs ? Or anything else for that matter ? lol Did anyone buy anything ??

Hi Katbran, the fireballs were going for in the $300's. They did go quickly. I did not try to purchase one because they are just not my taste. I did get the pair of studs, purple freshwaters.

Not sure if I can post the picture here (I have not received them yet, hence no pictures taken by me, just the one from the PP web site).

Keep trying! It's so much fun even if you don't buy, the pearls are so unusual and interesting.
Linda

I was online, on the launch site when it went live, and the Vietnamese akoya necklace still came up as not available.

I was online, on the launch site when it went live, and the Vietnamese akoya necklace still came up as not available.

I did not even see a Vietnamese akoya necklace! They must have taken it down, I guess.

The Vietnamese akoya necklace is there, but there's no link if you try to buy it. It was gone first thing.

Like BW, I'm on the East coast, so most are already gone before I get to look at it. I was going to buy the Soufflé Pearl necklace but it was gone, as were the Japanese Akoya necklace & the Japanese Akoya earrings. I hope someone here bought it so I'll get to see it!

I didn’t get anywhere either, just flashed to a page “are you looking for a necklace?” So things went fast.

Back