Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

Did anyone see a link to yesterday's VIP offers? I didn't see one & wanted to see what new goodies were listed.

86, I saw a link in email, took a quick look, accidentally deleted the email (more irate calls to my email provider SIGH) and don't have the link anymore. Before, the older links would get me back in and I could click the updates, but that doesn't seem to work anymore.

86, I saw a link in email, took a quick look, accidentally deleted the email (more irate calls to my email provider SIGH) and don't have the link anymore. Before, the older links would get me back in and I could click the updates, but that doesn't seem to work anymore.

Cathy, check on your iPhone or in your email box for a "recently deleted" email folder. You may find it there.

I wondered if the link just hadn't been posted, but just found the email with the link in my spam folder. :rolleyes:

If anyone has the link to the May 7th releases, please share. I got the email about the VIP page opening again but not the email for the actual reopening. I had bookmarke the page for past releases & was able to refresh & see the April 30th & May 3rd release but there's no link to the May 7th release. Not sure what's going on.

JerseyPearl ... thanks for the tip. If only it were that simple. The provider is deleting everything from their servers that I delete from my laptop ... and from all folders including my "Deleted Mail" folders on both my laptop and their servers ... argh.

I'm wondering who bought those Vietnamese Akoya tinies....boy they were snapped up quick quick quick, I blinked and poof. I suspect the culprit is somewhere amongst you LOL.

Hmm! I didn’t receive any emails that there were (are?) specials being listed again. The only items I was aware of were in February/winter. Bummer!

I got the link but when I clicked it just sent me to the PP website for necklaces.

I didn't see any of the prices - If anyone saw them please share ! I'm always interested in the prices even if I've missed out on seeing them !

I would love to see the prices too. I got to the page too late, when everything was sold, so I couldn't see any prices.

I'm wondering who bought those Vietnamese Akoya tinies....boy they were snapped up quick quick quick, I blinked and poof. I suspect the culprit is somewhere amongst you LOL.

I wanna know too! I do always love seeing pictures of the blues.

Fun problem to have! They are all beautiful but I personally prefer the pinked pair!

JerseyPearl ... thanks for the tip. If only it were that simple. The provider is deleting everything from their servers that I delete from my laptop ... and from all folders including my "Deleted Mail" folders on both my laptop and their servers ... argh.

Cathy, are you using Apple devices? That happened to me, to my horror, and I lost an enormous number of emails that I had been saving. I wish Incould remember how I handled the problem, but I changed settings so that my desktop, iPhone, and iPad no longer were linked together.

Well the previous VIP page said today's sale would be at 7 pm eastern. This quote is from the VIP Lot 5319:

"I'm going to be adding special pearls here every week, and they are all one of a kind and every piece is shot with an iPhone - with NO Photoshop!

Tuesday, May 7th at 4 PM EST - 1 PM PST
Friday, May 10th at 7PM EST - 4PM PST"

The email linking to today's sale page appeared in my mailbox at 4:27pm. So almost all has been sold.

Sorry to complain, I don't usually complain much about anything; just disappointed I guess.
Linda

I am confused. The email several days ago said that today's private launch would be 4pm Eastern time 1 pm Pacific. I have to date today and it's 5:33 pm in NY not seen an email of today's private launch. Is it tonite 7 PM eastern time????
Linda you received an email today with new items that are showing as sold out? What items were offered?? I have not received an email today.

Last edited:
I haven't seen any emails after the initial one introducing Peter on 5/5, either in my spam box or my inbox. I'm pretty confused.

I am confused. The email several days ago said that today's private launch would be 4pm Eastern time 1 pm Pacific. I have to date today and it's 5:33 pm in NY not seen an email of today's private launch. Is it tonite 7 PM eastern time????
Linda you received an email today with new items that are showing as sold out? What items were offered?? I have not received an email today.

Maybe I missed the email you are referring to, but even if I didn't miss it, I did not get the link until 4:27 pm et. So I'm still missing the chance to purchase.

Today there was a Tahitian necklace with rare colors; 3 pairs of metallic earrings (freshwater) in rare colors, a metallic FW strand in a light golden hue, and a metallic FW ripple strand.

Last edited:
Back