“Power and Grace”

I’m new to this group. I love to find a pearl that inspires a new story for my enamel work. I’ll post some others over time.
Marianne Hunter
hunter-studios.com
IMG_2421.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0382.jpeg
    IMG_0382.jpeg
    293.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_8925.jpeg
    IMG_8925.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_4317.jpeg
    IMG_4317.jpeg
    309.5 KB · Views: 31
Lovely work @mariannehunter !
Welcome to our forum and hope to see more of your work here :D

Ditto to above, and these images lit a bulb for me as offering inspiration for unique pearls otherwise gathering dust, such as abalone. Do you consider custom work, assuming artistic license (with a little input)?

Ditto to above, and these images lit a bulb for me as offering inspiration for unique pearls otherwise gathering dust, such as abalone. Do you consider custom work, assuming artistic license (with a little input)?
Yes, I accept commissions within the aesthetic of my work. All pieces are one-off.

What beautiful pieces of art, mariannehunter! There was someone on PG who has not posted in a long time, I think her name was Lugana? She used to sketch around interesting pearls. I always loved her dreamy creations. Your pieces are unique and beautiful.

What beautiful pieces of art, mariannehunter! There was someone on PG who has not posted in a long time, I think her name was Lugana? She used to sketch around interesting pearls. I always loved her dreamy creations. Your pieces are unique and beautiful.
This is only my second day aware of this group, so I’m not familiar with Lugana. I’m glad you relate to my work, thank you.

Welcome Mariannehunter ... if this is day 2, you are in for a real treat as you explore the treasure here :) Your work is dreamy, ethereal and lovely ... I look forward to seeing more!

I love the swan!!! LOVE IT!

Your pieces remind me of the Tiffany jewelry I've seen in the Morse Museum in Winterpark, Florida. I'm NOT talking about Tiffany & Co. jewelry. I'm talking about Tiffany windows. Louis Comfort Tiffany who was the son of the Tiffany & Co. founder, Charles Tiffany. LC Tiffany made the stained glass windows and jewelry much like what you've shown. The Morse Museum (which is near me) has the largest number of Tiffany glass pieces in the world, plus some famous pieces of jewelry.

Your swan is much, much prettier. I love your necklaces, too.

Last edited:
I love the swan!!! LOVE IT!

Your pieces remind me of the Tiffany jewelry I've seen in the Morse Museum in Winterpark, Florida. I'm NOT talking about Tiffany & Co. jewelry. I'm talking about Tiffany windows. Louis Comfort Tiffany who was the son of the Tiffany & Co. founder, Charles Tiffany. LC Tiffany made the stained glass windows and jewelry much like what you've shown. The Morse Museum has the largest number of Tiffany glass pieces in the world, plus some famous pieces of jewelry.

Your swan is much, much prettier. I love your necklaces, too.
I can’t thank you enough! I’m working on a commission for a pearl-winged swan floating on a Kunzite crystal pond. I created a tiny pearl cygnet floating next to her. Here’s an in progress picture.
IMG_2423.jpeg

Back