Please Don't Judge Me - I know I have a Pearl Problem

Well, admitting you have a problem is the first step...lol.

Ok, here goes - I need to join Pearls Anonymous, because here is a small part of my collection. There were no touchups or enhancements to the photos. Top photo is new SofC pendant I put together last week. The tahitian strand I purchased in December from Pearl Oasis. The tahitian bracelets I made, the one with the yellow clasp is made from pearls collected from Ehret. And I added the tourmaline earrings that I made, just cause I like em. The white SS pearl I bought from John Tu at the Costa Mesa, Ca Gem Faire. He has the absolute best pearls. Since everyone has been discussing goldens lately, I added mine. And last, but not least, there is my SofC silvery pearls I set in sterling silver with metallic FW pink pearls. Oh, and I almost forgot, my 14.5mm tahitian with green overtones set in 18kWG. Well - it does feel better to get my pearly little secret out there. Do you think it will help me stop? Not a chance.

I am in love with the pink metallic pearls on those earrings in post #1. Does anyone know where I can get some stud earrings that color? ;o)

Last edited:
Wow! Eye candy super supreme, and that's on a tiny screen. Can't wait to see them super size on library screen!

Woah! Really really 'pearlicous' stuff. Georgous collection. Think you are boring us, are you kidding? I'm litterally drooling. You're killing me, but keep going! Thanks for sharing.

Alright...OK....I know it has been awhile since I added, but I had to share these new pieces. Just got them like 4 days ago, and I am extremely pleased with the quality, considering I got them at...ahmmm...HSN. But they are from Josh Bazar. I have been in lust for a abalone blue pearl for quite a long time, but price was prohibitive and...what if when it came I was not happy with the colors I received. Being able to order from Josh's program and being able to return if necessary, was a big relief. Without further chattering...

Attachments

• IMG_0070.jpg
    IMG_0070.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG 0169sm
    IMG 0169sm
    30.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG 0309sm
    IMG 0309sm
    36.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG 0152sm
    IMG 0152sm
    43.2 KB · Views: 46
HSN? Whassat?

That is an utterly lovely pearl, I'm dead jealous.

Reminder - there's a place at the top of every page where you can Rate This Thread. It's a useful device for indicating terrific information, or great photos.

they're just beautiful Dian

and all the way from NZ....

thanks for posting them

Attachments

• Box of pearls@ Margo Tahitian Pearl (Hawaii).
    Box of pearls@ Margo Tahitian Pearl (Hawaii).
    30.1 KB · Views: 56
Back