Photos from the Ruckus 2016

Now I understand that ewerybody need a Fiji bracelet!!

Baby-Love we are waiting for photos! Very colorful photos!

My SoC pearl has been set, here is a pic of the new ring next to the SoC mabe I already have.

SoCRings_02s.jpg

DK :)

A local jeweller in LA's Diamond District, not far from Bella Findings.

So nice to see another of Douglas's babies in a new and lovely home :)

When I first saw your SoC mabe pearl ring at the ruckus I couldn't believe all the beauty in front of me. Now you have another that certainly gives your mabe a run for its money! LOVE BOTH - you wear them well!

Love how that turned out, DK! Was so good to finally meet you this summer :)

Wow those rings are gorgeous! Enjoy!

Tonight is Rosh Hashanah, so I'm dressing up with my pearl dog collar and my first akoya rope, and Kojima's Queen Mary drop earrings.
And because it will be cold in the synagogue, I'm bringing Eowyn's Starry Mantle.

IMG_1730.jpg

IMG_1736.jpg

All the fashion magazines keep telling me that chokers are "in" right now, so I really should wear the hell out of the dog collar while it's in style again for a week.

The dress is a beautiful foil for those lovely pearls ... and topped off with "Starry Mantle" ... you look wonderful, BWeaves! Happy New Year :)

oh BW you look amazing in those pearls, love the Starry Mantle! perfect combo for a chilly evening!

DKan i cannot believe those two rings together, they are so gorgeous! simply perfect settings for each of those pearls!

Thank you ladies for your kind words.

It was great to finally put names to faces after all these years!

My next Ruckus is planned for 2020 in the hope I would save enough for a nice strand of blue Tahitians by then, and to go to San Francisco afterwards.

I only wore both rings side by side for photo-taking purposes as I only wear one ring on each hand.

Back