Photo questions

X

xeresana

I'd love to put up some photos of my pearls, too. But, I'm apparently not having much luck with it. :) I see where I can attach a photo but, my files are too large to post. When I try to make them smaller (within the requirements) they turn into blotchy messes with visible pixels. I'm guessing the true issue lies somewhere between my camera and my photo software. Our digital camera is an 8 pixel model and I'm sure my husband has it set on max. :)

So...how do you guys take those lovely pictures of your photos and still keep the file small enough to post?

Any tips?

How do you make them smaller? I take all of my photos using the highest resolution on my camera, but I am able to resize them using the export function in iPhoto ( I am a Mac gal)

Or, you might try using an online resizer like this one: http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

Hope that helps!

I don't really bother with resizing. I use Photobucket which resizes automatically to keep pics under a certain size. Used to crop and keep the bits I want with Photoshop, but have got a bit too lazy recently. I'm not much help with Macs unfortunately. All the pics I've posted so far are uneditted. Point and shoot digital cameras aren't all that bad. I've got a Canon Ixus Izoom.

Back