PearlhouseUSA

Paramita

Anyone knows when will the pearl house Jac back to Etsy? Could any of you recommend another similar seller like him?

Thank you!

On his page on Etsy there is a link to click to be informed when he is back....

I’ve purchased loose Tahitians from Cees at Amsterdam pearls for comparable prices. He doesn’t necessarily carry the same volume of loose pearl inventory but worth enquiring.

Yes the fires were in his area. I ordered some loose pearls just at the beginning of the fires. He wasn't able to ship until afterwards, He said that it came pretty close but both the office and house were fine. It sounded super scary to me.

I recently emailed Jac he and his family is okay, nothing burned.
He is expecting to reopen his Etsy shop soon.

PearlHouseUSA Update

PearlHouseUSA Update

First, I want to thank Jeremy for creating this forum. I've been soaking up so much of everyone's pearl knowledge and expertise.

Ok... I too have been curious about Jac and the folks at PearlHouseUSA, so I visited his Facebook account. There was a picture posted August 1st of several beautiful Tahitians, with a few comments below. This screen shot photo of the comments kinda tells us where they are. Hopefully Jac will be back on the internet very soon.

IMG_1046.jpg

Well, that didn't seem to work out so well. I don't know about anyone else, but I can't seem to click on the photo to enlarge it. So here it is... Someone in a comment asked them how they could buy their pearls since their Etsy site is inactive. Pearlhouse responded by saying "Please visit our showroom if ever in Maui." The next comment, "For those of us who cannot visit beautiful Maui, where else can we purchase your beautiful pearls?" PearlhouseUSA: "For now, this is the only option. We might open a wholesale website, but it would be lots, or groupings. Mahalo!"

Steven

Last edited:
I was wondering what happened. Well hopefully things are ok, after not hearing any news for so long... I am glad someone received more
information. I'll miss buying the little one offs for projects.

I recently heard from him. The Etsy store is being closed as being too time consuming, what with the new baby and all. The store in Maui is wholesale, which seems to mean no individual pearls, just strands and larger. Anyone can visit, with no wholesale license required.

The timing of this is interesting. I sent a note via Etsy a little while ago, and got the answer yesterday. Uncanny...

That's a bit of a bummer for those of us who like to buy for specific projects. He always had a nice selection and I found his photos to be pretty accurate in color.

Back