our christmas pearls 2014

dmj

pppp pearl
2014 for me was a earring year! i made over 350 pairs what is pretty crazy for me because im more known for my rings here :) i noticed that where with my gemstone pieces i can go as big and extreme with diamonds as i can but with pearls people rarely want big almost all orders where simple elegant sometimes small pave diamonds but never to much its all about the pearls !

here are some off the pieces we send to the retail points last week !

a pair of south sea pearls earrings with rubies above them
_MG_1324.jpg
pink sapphire and akoya pearls from vietnam
_MG_1552.jpg
South sea pearl drops with ceylon sapphire above them
_MG_1664.jpg
huge Chinese freshwater drop pair with lavender sapphire
_MG_1692.jpg
golden south sea pearls with yellow sapphire
_MG_1792.jpg
a golden south sea a cook island and a freshwater pearl with some small pave diamonds above
_MG_1892.jpg
think i already shown this one :) a gambier atolls natural color brown pearl with rose and with gold and pave diamonds
_MG_1620.jpg

Merry christmas !

Thank you for the beautiful gallery of pearls and gemstone jewelry. I love the color combinations. So pretty!

What a charming way to photograph the beauties!

I like the rubies with the SSP earrings in the first photo.

Thank you for sharing that lovely Christmas present ... what beautiful pearl creations! Merry Christmas :)

Beautiful pearl jewelry! Thanks for sharing these pieces with us.

All very lovely. Great choices in pearls and beautiful combinations. :)

Merry Christmas all, remember many of your pearls, dmj :) You are making really beautiful creations

Beautiful creations each and every one! Merry Christmas, Daniel.

Lovely. Simple designs with great combinations and perfect technical work. I think I prefer the look of the bezel set for the stones (eg top pic)

Thank you for sharing your beautiful earings and a Happy Christmas to you too!
I know the future wearers of your beauties will certainly have reason to be merry!

Nice pieces, thanks for sharing! And Happy Holidays!

DK :)

Thanks for sharing ! Spruce, snow and pearls! Almost full complect from all my favorites! ( Full complect With dogs :))) Happy Christmas!

Back