New Pastel Tahitian Rope

lmgarden

Yesterday I picked up this new rope that PP strung for me!
I bought these beautiful loose 9-10mm (mostly larger) pearls from Jacques hoping I'd find the time to learn how to knot... Well, that didn't happen! For my first project I should have been a little less ambitious. While at the Ruckus, Pattye suggested starting small - so I took her sound advise.
The colors are amazing in every light. Jacques was so helpful wth all my first time questions. First I ordered 40 pearls, then 20 and finally a third order to make a rope. Each delivery was perfect!
Jersey Pearl, you were the inspiration for my choosing these lovely pastel colors! Yours are so lovely, I just couldn't resist. Thank you for being so inspirational!! And thank you Jacques!

So here it's shown with 2 new blue Kamoka drops, the larger worn on a wg chain with bezeled blue diamonds, and a gss solitaire. Couldn't resist a color comparison with pastel Tahitian pearls and the new Fiji pearls! I love both!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 41
I like it, as I prefer lighter body colours myself, thanks for sharing.

DK :)

That rope is just stunning, lmgarden ... and the Fiji bracelet takes my breath away!

Woahh what incredible pearls! The rope is perfection, perfect length and placement and the pearls are lovely. Your Fiji bracelet and kamokas are also stunning.

Those are all knock outs! I love the pastels...as you know! And those Fiji pearls are amazing. Such lovely pearls all in all. I am smitten with the pastels, and how they really show off their colors. I love them against lighter color fabrics, and they really pop against whites. Enjoy your new rope.

The rope looks fabulous on you!

How about a posting wrist shot of the bracelet? :)

Imgarden. .. what a fabulous rope. It's outstanding. You look wonderful wearing it.

Oooooh girl that rope is amazing!!

Such a great rope for you. The colors look really great with all the combos and the blue shirt. I bet you will reach for this lots.

Wow! Those are all gorgeous. And so versatile. I love all the variations.

Just gorgeous what you ended up making with them!

And the Fiji pearls - oh my! When you put them next to the Near Round pastels you really see the how color pops on the Fijians!

They are all special but wow, I am really impressed with Justin's pearls.

I'll have to see if I can secure some for stock sometime soon.

Thank you so much, everybody for your kind words!! I was so excited to pick them up that I took pics while wearing what I was wearing at the time - I bypassed the whole styling portion!

That's ok… I did not even notice what you were wearing in addition to the pearls :) (pearl tunnel vision)

Back