New necklace 'project'.

BWeaves, the white variety of eggplant are fairly common around these parts. I'm not entirely sure that it is correct that the white variety came first...it may be where the name was derived, but aubergine "mad apples" have been around for centuries.

I'm so sorry for your loss, asurazzy.

One a brighter note, your necklace looks amazing... I can't wait to see more pictures. What were the sizes of the pearls again? There seem to be some really big ones! And your pendant looks like a wonderful ssp! When do you get to touch them??

Thank you everybody for the kind words for my dad in law passing.

I will have the necklace with me sometime next week. Plan to wear it for my bday partyy yaayy!
The pearls sizes are not so big I think. They sold me by the gram instead of sizes...I think 1 pearl weigh from 2 to 4 gr. Dunno how many mm r those....

Btw I think something change here when I try to post a photo. How come it become very small?? Hope it'll be back to normal soon. Btw..had eggplant for dinner! The purple one tho haaha!

asurazzy, I'm sorry for you and your family, but I'm glad what sounds like was a difficult ordeal for everyone.

That necklace! eek, I want to just hold it and giggle.

I've never heard of a white eggplant.

FB_IMG_1500278990209.jpg

This is might be the bigger picture of the necklace with the baroque pendant in the middle.

Oohhhh yaaaayyy its working!!! Well anyway thats the finished necklace.

I'm sorry for the passing of your father in law asurazzy. I hope he rests in peace.
Back to the finished necklace, it really looks stunning. Please do post neck shots.

Back