need help with double strand

Finally finished, and I really love the result:
double_freshwater1.jpg
double_freshwater2.jpg
This is the dress. I think it works ok.
'Thank you for all the help!

Beautifully done, Linda, and they look amazing with your dress.

These are perfect with your dress, Linda! Wonderful job knotting.

The pearls turned out wonderfully! And they are lovely with your dress. :)

Hi Linda, congratulations on your double row strand, for a first attempt you have done a fantastic job.
When using new pearls you can finish off the first strand as long as you know the starting off length (including the clasp).
If the necklace was going to be a graduated necklace, recommend work out the graduation first on a board or using a temporary thead\line, and then as above.

Now if this was a restring, DO NOT finish off the first row, as variations in technique and thread used can affect the lengths, and how it sits.

Linda, I'm very impressed. Don't know how you could make that necklace any better. Love the small pearls--so unique. You'll have so much fun and get soooo many compliments!

The double strand is beautiful linda.wald. You did a great job. The smaller pearls really sets off the bigger ones.

Thank you, everybody, for the kind comments. This was a very interesting adventure. And no, I'm not ready to tackle a graduated strand!

Oooh Linda that necklace is so pretty! Love it with your dress; a perfect spring look ... Congratulations, Well Done❣️

Back